1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Mar '11 08:54
    Originally posted by daisychainsaw
    hey, what am i?
    You are my 15 year old daughter, who has taught me as much about spirituality as anyone else!!
    You are an awesome kid, and I would like the forum to know that you are an exceptional person, and your spiritual views are as relevant as anyone elses on this forum.
    Everyone: This is Daisy, my daughter. Be good to her. Thank you

I would like to think that this would be my opinion of you whether you were my daughter or not. I hope everyone here welcomes you, as an intelligent individual, who has been an extremely powerful "magnet of spirituality" in everyone's life that she has touched.

Ok. Jan 12th
    Samson. (The Wild 2006)
    Sociable
    Protective
    Benevolent

Magical gifts: Samson bestows the gifts of compassion, encouragement and creativity. He reminds you of who you are and where you came from.

(These all describe you pretty well, especially the "creativity", and "sociable" aspects. Although the other descriptions are also quite true of you, I would say that you are a much deeper thinker than Samson, and also very mature for your age)

Be good, kiddo. 🙂
  2. Joined
    09 Mar '11
    Moves
    13 Mar '11 12:18
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    [b]You are my 15 year old daughter, who has taught me as much about spirituality as anyone else!!
    You are an awesome kid, and I would like the forum to know that you are an exceptional person, and your spiritual views are as relevant as anyone elses on this forum.

I would like to think th ...[text shortened]... has been an extremely powerful "magnet of spirituality" in everyone's life that she has touched.
    Geez, Dad!
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Mar '11 13:40
    Geez, Dad!
    Hahahha- Give 'em hell Daisy!!
  4. Joined
    09 Mar '11
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 08:58
    Hahahha- Give 'em hell Daisy!!
    spfftpfffftfft
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 09:48
    spfftpfffftfft
    Please wipe your mouth darlin 😉
  6. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 11:33
    You are my 15 year old daughter, who has taught me as much about spirituality as anyone else!!

I would like to think th ...[text shortened]... much deeper thinker than Samson, and also very mature for your age)

Be good, kiddo. 🙂

Welcome Daisy,

If you are intending on residing in the Spirituality forum, I would advise you to grow a fairly thick skin. Try not to take anything personally and always strive to be civil, hard though that may be. The topics discussed are pretty close to people hearts and the impersonal nature of the internet means name calling nastiness is not uncommon!

It can be quite fun just to watch people talking past each other.

--- Penguin.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 22:10
    Originally posted by Penguin
    [b]Everyone: This is Daisy, my daughter. Be good to her. Thank you

Welcome Daisy,

If you are intending on residing in the Spirituality forum, I would advise you to grow a fairly thick skin. Try not to take anything personally and always strive to be civil, hard though that may be. The topics discussed are pretty close to people hearts and the imper ...[text shortened]... t uncommon!

It can be quite fun just to watch people talking past each other.

--- Penguin.[/b]
    And plus I'll come and kick anyone's a$$ that hurts my little girl 😠

Nah, just kidding, she can hold her own.

Thank you for the kind words, Penguin, and also with the help with that password stuff. I owe you one at least.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 22:41
    November 11th

How interesting that Disney is now into occultism, although they'd never admit it.

I think that's what josephw was trying to get across. Maybe.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 02:221 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    November 11th

How interesting that Disney is now into occultism, although they'd never admit it.

I think that's what josephw was trying to get across. Maybe.
    Occultism? I suppose you could loosely define it as that. Perhaps my definition of that word is lagging.
    Like I was trying to infer, Walt Disney was an eccentric, weird guy. (good weird). But I'm not sure, I just heard it from a second hand scource. I also heard he wanted his brain frozen in the hope that one day in the future they may be able to revive with (possible) future technology.

Ok enough speculation, lets get into the established, factual readings that are "Disneystrology" 😀

November 11th
    Denahi (Brother Bear 2003)
    Loving (theres"loving" again. just a bit too much general, even for me)
    Determined
    Good-humoured

Magical Gifts: Denahi bestows the gifts of loyalty, bravery and wisdom.Call on him when you are at a crossroads [sic], unsure of your next step.

Keys to success: Cultivating the wisom found in all worlds.

(Denahi . You form deep and lasting bonds with those around you, and their experiences affect the direction you take in your own life. You enjoy playful joking and retain your sense of humour in even the most arduos circumstances. You're relentless in your pursuit of a goal ; it's only when you have exhausted yourself physically , mentally and emotionally that you ask for help. Needless to say, your love is unconditional)

Any of that ring a bell?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 20:541 edit
    Occultism? I suppose you could loosely define it as that. Perhaps my definition of that word is lagging.
    Like I was trying to infer, Walt Disney was an eccentric, weird guy. (good weird). But I'm not sure, I just heard it from a second hand scource. I also heard he wanted his brain frozen in the hope that one day in the future they may be able to revi ou ask for help. Needless to say, your love is unconditional)

Any of that ring a bell?
    I would say that's very good, but most people are egocentric and slightly narcissistic, so anything you could say that compliments them and their idea of themselves will usually be well-regarded. For example, I have many other good traits that you did not touch on here, so it could be that I could agree with the bits meant for another. I think most people would agree with almost any of the pages in your book if they thought it was directed at them.

And what I meant by occultism was the astrology. The Bible specifically warns against dabbling in occultism, because it violates the first commandment to hold no other gods above God. (By the way, this is why greed is bad, as well.)

So I agree with your OP that it is not serious and only a bit of fun, unless you get carried away with it, as some people do with astrology or tarot or numerology.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 21:38
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I would say that's very good, but most people are egocentric and slightly narcissistic, so anything you could say that compliments them and their idea of themselves will usually be well-regarded. For example, I have many other good traits that you did not touch on here, so it could be that I could agree with the bits meant for another. I think most people ...[text shortened]... , unless you get carried away with it, as some people do with astrology or tarot or numerology.
    Can you explain to me how practicing astrology (which I dont) equates with holding "other gods above God"? What other god would astrologers be worshipping?
  12. Joined
    09 Mar '11
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 01:30
    hey whats tahlia, 12/5/1996
    and grettel, 23/9/1996
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 02:012 edits
    hey whats tahlia, 12/5/1996
    and grettel, 23/9/1996
    Tahlia 12-5-1996
    Cobra Bubbles (Lilo and Stitch 2002 )...(Big mean looking black guy)
    Straighforward
    Astute
    Protective

Magical gifts: Cobra brings you the gifts of compassion, insight and heroism. He will fearlessly look after you and those you love.

Keys to success: Accepting the imperfections found in alll families.

(You apply traditional wisdom to unusual situations and see the steps required to rectify any problem. Surrounding yourself in an aura of mystery and power,you cannot be decieved. You communicate directly and swiftly get to the bottom of things. It takes time for others to realize that you keep an eye on them out of love and concern and not because you disapprove .)

Grettel 23-9-1996
    Roz (Monsters,Inc 2001)
    Observant
    Proficient
    Powerful

Magical Gifts: Roz brings you the gifts of perception, mystery and influence. Call on her when you need to uncover the truth regarding a situation and thoughtfully conceal the facts.

Keys to success: Holding every key to every door (I wonder if Grettels got my keys I just lost 😀 )

(Roz .You believe their is a right and wrong way to do things.You have formulated a method that allowed you to achive considerable success, and you implement it with wit and precision. Other aren't always privy to your personal life or past, but they can count on you to make wise and compassionate decisions that reflect your empathy and heart.)
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '11 00:04
    Can you explain to me how practicing astrology (which I dont) equates with holding "other gods above God"? What other god would astrologers be worshipping?
    Themselves, basically. Not to mention all the panoply of minor gods throughout history who have been associated with divination and clairvoyance.

gods (little g)

above God (big G)

It finds existence in most people with their holding themselves above God. By extension, the idea that you can control (or even divine) your own future (becoming the little g god) independent of the wishes of God would be considered by most Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism and Islam) as a "bad thing".
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Mar '11 00:16

I would like to think th ...[text shortened]... much deeper thinker than Samson, and also very mature for your age)

Be good, kiddo. 🙂
    daisychainsaw?

Sounds dangerous. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree