1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 20:231 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    He is fake.

I am doing him a favor here. He needs to break away from satan, and return to Jesus.

His pals Ghost and FMF will not show him the truth.
    One last question (2), and I'll not continue this.
    If you know what it takes to be a 'real' Christian, are you?
    If you are allowing someone you think is fake stand between you and Jesus, you do realize
    that makes them closer to God than you are right?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 20:28
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    One last question, and I'll not continue this.
    If you know what it takes to be a 'real' Christian, are you?
    If you are allowing someone you think is fake stand between you and Jesus, you do realize
    that makes them closer to God than you are right?
    I have admitted that I am not a good candidate, at this moment, to be a Christian.

Dive should do the same. Admit that he is a fraud to Christianity, and make necessary efforts to return to Jesus.

Right now, dive is a fraud, and belongs to satan. He needs to be told this, because he is living a lie, and he knows it. And his 'pals' won't tell him.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 20:471 edit
    I have admitted that I am not a good candidate, at this moment, to be a Christian.

Dive should do the same. Admit that he is a fraud to Christianity, and make necessary efforts to return to Jesus.

Right now, dive is a fraud, and belongs to satan. He needs to be told this, because he is living a lie, and he knows it. And his 'pals' won't tell him.
    When will you stop embarrassing yourself on the forum, and do something constructive. Take some example from Ghost of a Duke. He an atheist who has read the bible and understands the teachings of Christ. Christ will judge him.

Stop starting these foolish childish personal threads about people, go read your bible and start discussing some doctrine.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 20:49
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    When will you stop embarrassing yourself on the forum, and do something constructive. Take some example from Ghost of a Duke. He an atheist who has read the bible and understands the teachings of Christ. Christ will judge him.

Stop starting these foolish childish personal threads about people, go read your bible and start discussing some doctrine.
    Ghost does not know Jesus.

Dive does not know Jesus.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 20:52

Another piece of nonsense talk that would have been avoided if you read your bible.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 20:56
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Another piece of nonsense talk that would have been avoided if you read your bible.
    Calling oneself a Christian demands proof.

Dive provides NO proof of his claim.

Consider yourself another of his 'pals', that keep him down, and lack the courage to speak the truth.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 21:06
    Is calling me a prick a good example of Christianity?

Keep in mind, this is just one mere example of dive's disgusting character. He has many more, far from God.
    That's as may be.

I still wouldn't call the man a "fake" Christian.

That's too "Trumpian" for my taste.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 21:06
    Calling oneself a Christian demands proof.

Dive provides NO proof of his claim.

Consider yourself another of his 'pals', that keep him down, and lack the courage to speak the truth.
    If your mind was more absorbed with important matters then bothering about who is a Christian and who is not would be priority for you.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 21:07
    Dive is a fake Christian.
    That much I know. His character and words are more from satan, not Jesus.
    And who is YOUR savior?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 21:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    That's as may be.

I still wouldn't call the man a "fake" Christian.

That's too "Trumpian" for my taste.
    You are a dive fan?

Noted.

I am disappointed supergirl.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 21:08
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I have just gone a few rounds arguing with someone else about another poster, the same
    thing is true here as there. God accepts us, gives us His Spirit, and from there we walk
    with Him. We may screw up, we may walk in the flesh not following God's Spirit, that is
    possible, because sanctification is a process, salvation while we are with God is instantly ...[text shortened]... ou if he is, he does not answer to you or me, but God, by Him he will
    stand or fall, not by us.
    Amen, brother.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 21:10

Do YOU?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 21:13
    Do YOU?
    Why are you defending dive?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 21:19
    If you've read any of this forum, you will know that I have issues with him.

That doesn't mean that I am qualified to call him a "fake" Christian. I am not without sin. I'm not going to be casting the first stone. I'll leave that to others with a higher opinion of themselves who unsurprisingly have their own problems with their relationship with God.

Christians are told to support their brothers. We're all in this together. There are many who would try to pull us from God. We don't need to help them.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 21:22
    If you've read any of this forum, you will know that I have issues with him.

That doesn't mean that I am qualified to call him a "fake" Christian. I am not without sin. I'm not going to be casting the first stone. I'll leave that to others with a higher opinion of themselves who unsurprisingly have their own problems with their relationship with God. ...[text shortened]... n this together. There are many who would try to pull us from God. We don't need to help them.
    You are too polite.

Some people need to be told the truth. Dive is one of those.

Get a backbone supergirl, and speak the truth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree