1. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29707
    08 Jul '17 19:31
    Dive needs to be told, once again, that his claim of being a Christian for over 30 years, is a fraud.

    His words in this forum are more from satan than anything else. Wake up dive, you are a fraud. Do something about it!!!
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8595
    08 Jul '17 19:34
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Dive needs to be told, once again, that his claim of being a Christian for over 30 years, is a fraud.

    His words in this forum are more from satan than anything else. Wake up dive, you are a fraud. Do something about it!!!
    Just to clarify sir, was this thread conceived this evening from a sober mind?
  3. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29707
    08 Jul '17 19:36
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Just to clarify sir, was this thread conceived this evening from a sober mind?
    Yes. It's 3:35 in the afternoon where I am.

    This thread is due to dive calling me a prick in a different thread.

    He is a fraud.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148465
    08 Jul '17 19:40
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Yes. It's 3:35 in the afternoon where I am.

    This thread is due to dive calling me a prick in a different thread.

    He is a fraud.
    I'm sorry, but calling someone a prick does not mean they have lost out with God.
    Why do you care about his likes and dislikes?
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8595
    08 Jul '17 19:43
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I'm sorry, but calling someone a prick does not mean they have lost out with God.
    Why do you care about his likes and dislikes?
    You have the fellow on the ropes Kelly.
  6. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29707
    08 Jul '17 19:44
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I'm sorry, but calling someone a prick does not mean they have lost out with God.
    Why do you care about his likes and dislikes?
    Is calling me a prick a good example of Christianity?

    Keep in mind, this is just one mere example of dive's disgusting character. He has many more, far from God.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8595
    08 Jul '17 19:46
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Yes. It's 3:35 in the afternoon where I am.

    This thread is due to dive calling me a prick in a different thread.

    He is a fraud.
    In fairness sir, you haven't yet demonstrated his character assessment of you is fraudulent.
  8. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29707
    08 Jul '17 19:50
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    In fairness sir, you haven't yet demonstrated his character assessment of you is fraudulent.
    You will defend dive to the bitter end. Fine. You are pals.

    But, even if I am a prick, would sonship or KellyJay call me a prick?

    No. They have class, and are true Christians, unlike the fake dive.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148465
    08 Jul '17 19:58
    Originally posted by chaney3
    You will defend dive to the bitter end. Fine. You are pals.

    But, even if I am a prick, would sonship or KellyJay call me a prick?

    No. They have class, and are true Christians, unlike the fake dive.
    What is a Christian? You ask for definitions, but you seem to know.
    I'm not trying to bash you here, but bring something to light.
    It IS NOT US, it is Jesus Christ who makes us Christians.
    Do some of us act with more class than others, sometimes, but the names change from
    time to time, because we are humans, and have to ask for forgiveness. Ask Duke I've had
    to tell him I'm sorry more than once.
  10. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29707
    08 Jul '17 20:00
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    What is a Christian? You ask for definitions, but you seem to know.
    I'm not trying to bash you here, but bring something to light.
    It IS NOT US, it is Jesus Christ who makes us Christians.
    Do some of us act with more class than others, sometimes, but the names change from
    time to time, because we are humans, and have to ask for forgiveness. Ask Duke I've had
    to tell him I'm sorry more than once.
    Dive is a fake Christian.
    That much I know. His character and words are more from satan, not Jesus.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148465
    08 Jul '17 20:01
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Dive is a fake Christian.
    That much I know. His character and words are more from satan, not Jesus.
    Until you know the truth, its hard to spot the lies.
  12. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29707
    08 Jul '17 20:05
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Until you know the truth, its hard to spot the lies.
    I know enough of the truth to determine that dive is not aligned with that truth.

    He is a fraud. He is not a Christian.

    Not sure why you are arguing with me on this. The evidence is overwhelming.
  13. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29707
    08 Jul '17 20:10
    When dive meets Jesus, Jesus will say to him:

    "I do not know you".
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148465
    08 Jul '17 20:15
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I know enough of the truth to determine that dive is not aligned with that truth.

    He is a fraud. He is not a Christian.

    Not sure why you are arguing with me on this. The evidence is overwhelming.
    I have just gone a few rounds arguing with someone else about another poster, the same
    thing is true here as there. God accepts us, gives us His Spirit, and from there we walk
    with Him. We may screw up, we may walk in the flesh not following God's Spirit, that is
    possible, because sanctification is a process, salvation while we are with God is instantly
    done. Walking out our lives with God is not easy, you have *they are real* people who call
    themselves Christian that are not, those that are but have not gotten it together yet, and
    everything in between.

    I'd also remind you if he is, he does not answer to you or me, but God, by Him he will
    stand or fall, not by us.
  15. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29707
    08 Jul '17 20:18
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I have just gone a few rounds arguing with someone else about another poster, the same
    thing is true here as there. God accepts us, gives us His Spirit, and from there we walk
    with Him. We may screw up, we may walk in the flesh not following God's Spirit, that is
    possible, because sanctification is a process, salvation while we are with God is instantly ...[text shortened]... ou if he is, he does not answer to you or me, but God, by Him he will
    stand or fall, not by us.
    He is fake.

    I am doing him a favor here. He needs to break away from satan, and return to Jesus.

    His pals Ghost and FMF will not show him the truth.
Back to Top