DIvegeester's Scariest GOTCHA Questions

DIvegeester's Scariest GOTCHA Questions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Feb 22

@divegeester
I agree with how the document was written. And I see no major revisions in the way it was expressed if I had been tasked to write it.

That is a yes, I agree with it basically given how I understand its total import.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Feb 22

Now my question to you is quite simple.

Divegeester, have you been saved ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship

IF you have difficulty with the assurance of your eternal redemption and the gift of eternal life, don't be made with trinitarians.

Look to see if you have some problem confessing Jesus is Lord and that God raised the Lord Jesus from the dead.

Examine if you have some problem with confessing and or believing in your heart according to all that Paul wrote in Romans 10:9.

If one says " Well, I don't want to confess Jesus is Lord and I don't want to believe in my heart that God has raised Him from the dead because that might involve me in believing in the Triune God."

That is a problem.
Don't blame LSM, the publishers of the book "The Beliefs and Practices of the Local Churches"

That is not a problem between you and trinitarians.
That is a problem between you and the Lord Jesus and the God who raised Him
from the dead.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Feb 22

And in those few post lays sonship’s furtiveness and why his message doesn’t land.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Feb 22

Yes, or no.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Feb 22
3 edits

@divegeester

Why did you think that was a particularly difficult question to answer?

Whatever arrests your willingness to confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, stops you from being saved.

If whatever you believe does not stop you from confessing with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believing in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead doesn't stop you from being saved.

That I think goes forany doctrine you may or may not ascribe to.

If you know that you have confessed with your mouth Lord Jesus and believed in your heart that God has raised your Lord from the dead, I wouldn't worry about it - in that booklety or any other.

No one can say, Jesus is Lord! except in the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor. 12:3)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester
Why did you think that was a particularly difficult question to answer?
It isn’t difficult to answer in the slightest, but you have decided to not answer it, to dodge answering it and that is interesting.

Why is it that you cannot be unequivocal about your own church’s beliefs on the trinity sonship?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Feb 22

Sonship here is a checkmate question for you…

Your church’s website states that in order to be saved a person’s belief must include that God is triune, the trinity. Do you agree with this specific statement of salvation? Yes or no?

In order to be saved, one must have a living faith in the Person and work of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Every genuinely saved one has what the Bible calls the “common faith” (Titus 1:4), which includes what we must believe in order to be saved: we must believe that the Bible is the complete divine revelation wholly inspired by God; that there is a unique Triune God, the Father, the Son, and the Spirit; that Jesus Christ is the Son of God incarnated to be a man; that Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption; that on the third day He was bodily raised from the dead; that He has been exalted to the right hand of God and made the Lord of all; and that He is coming again for His own and to set up His kingdom on earth.

https://www.localchurches.org/beliefs/salvation/

Moves
21 Feb 22

@divegeester said
It isn’t difficult to answer in the slightest, but you have decided to not answer it, to dodge answering it and that is interesting.

Why is it that you cannot be unequivocal about your own church’s beliefs on the trinity sonship?
Sometimes silence is a complete answer, you ridiculous rabid junkyard mutt.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Feb 22

[chase me chase me]

Moves
21 Feb 22

@divegeester said
[chase me chase me]
Pretty sure that would be a job for Animal Control Services.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Feb 22

@sonship said
@divegeester
I agree with how the document was written. And I see no major revisions in the way it was expressed if I had been tasked to write it.

That is a yes, I agree with it basically given how I understand its total import.
Waffle, avoidance, dodge.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Feb 22

@sonship said
Now my question to you is quite simple.
Divegeester, have you been saved ?
I agree with how salvation was written about in the the bible. And I see no major revisions in the way salvation was expressed if I had been tasked to write it. So that is a yes, I agree with it basically given how I understand its total import.

Moves
21 Feb 22

@divegeester said
I agree with how salvation was written about in the the bible. And I see no major revisions in the way salvation was expressed if I had been tasked to write it. So that is a yes, I agree with it basically given how I understand its total import.
Thank goodness for your petty, egocentric approval.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Feb 22

[chase me chase me]