DIvegeester's Scariest GOTCHA Questions

DIvegeester's Scariest GOTCHA Questions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 22
2 edits

@divegeester

I didn't see "Yes I am saved" or "N0," or - "Kind of," or "Here's how I see it."
I think I saw you quote me like - "Your quotation is my answer."

The assurance that one has when one has received Jesus into their heart is a supertnatural assurance. It is not of weill power or self willing. It is, I would even say, miraculous.

You didn't really answer with definetness that you know that you have received Jesus. To know, to be assured is not human pride. It is the "the Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God" (Rom. 8:16)

I know that the Lord Jesus has come into me and that I am saved as to eternal life. A supernatural assurance lives in my heart. One can answer definitely, not of his own will power but of sense of the pledge of the Holy Spirit deep within his spirit.

F

Moves
21 Feb 22

@sonship said
I know that the Lord Jesus has come into me and that I am saved as to eternal life. A supernatural assurance lives in my heart. One can answer definitely, not of his own will power but of sense of the pledge of the Holy Spirit deep within his spirit.
With that immortality stuff now sorted, why not just have conversations with people rather than pose as a self-annointed preacher? Just a thought.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 22

@FMF

I told you many times. I do not usually seek the advice of an atheist on how to help people believe the gospel. You go and coach atheists.

F

Moves
21 Feb 22

@sonship said I told you many times. I do not usually seek the advice of an atheist on how to help people believe the gospel.
You started a whole thread fishing for compliments for your "teaching". How did that work out for you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 22
1 edit

@FMF

I started the thread to once again, give replies to questions someone boasts are too hard for me to address.

Rehash, of some answers given before but dismissed for various excuses was what I expected. There is not too much from Divegeester which I have not heard before, AND mostly given reply to before - more than once.

Moves
21 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester

I didn't see "Yes I am saved" or "N0," or - "Kind of," or "Here's how I see it."
I think I saw you quote me like - "Your quotation is my answer."

The assurance that one has when one has received Jesus into their heart is a supertnatural assurance. It is not of weill power or self willing. It is, I would even say, miraculous.

You didn't reall ...[text shortened]... ely, not of his own will power but of sense of the pledge of the Holy Spirit deep within his spirit.
Your church’s statement of beliefs on its website makes an unequivocal claim that believing in the trinity is critical “in order to be saved”?

Do you agree?

By the way sonship, in case you hadn’t noticed this is one of my “GOTCHA” (your word) questions. And you are responding bang on form 😆

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 22
2 edits

@divegeester

I told you that I agree basically with the entire document.

The clause that you wish to isloate from all the rest of the article "Concerning Salvation I do not isolate as if it is not there.

My response is to the entire tenor of the complete article "Concerning Salvation"

We've been through this too many times.
I will not consider that Romans 10 and what they wrote ABOUT that has
nothing to do with the entire purpose of the article.

IF you want to tell the world "Hey, I am SAVED and I DO NOT BELIEVE in the triune God" then you say so.

IF you want to PROVE that the article Concerning Salvation is wrong because you know you are definitely a saved man and you do not believe that the Father - Son - Holy Spirit are God THEN WRITE SO.

Do it in your next post.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 22
2 edits

What I am expecting Divegeester to write is probably more like this:

"I defirnitely do NOT believe in the triune God. As for if I am saved or not? Damn if I know. I'm hoping for the best. We'll see how it turns out. In the meantime I have lots of fun here showing everybody in the local churches are sectarian."

So if Divegeester has the definite assurance of salvation yet knows the Father - Son - Holy Spirit are not God so the book is wrong, let him inform us.

Moves
21 Feb 22

And that folks, is why I call them “checkmate” questions, and sonship’s furtiveness in reply is why he feels they are “gotcha” questions.