DNA Prove's Obama is a Foreign Citizen

DNA Prove's Obama is a Foreign Citizen

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
What this is is the 21st century version of blacks in the 19th century having to show their papers.

How do you explain his birth announcement in two papers, the Honolulu Advertiser and the Honolulu Star-bulletin? I guess they flew from Kenya and posted that there and then flew back to Kenya or Indonesia or whatever the latest birther BS comes up with.
If Obama had been a republican president, none of the BS would have ever come up.
What's more, no one outside of of white, Republic America cares.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Do you thin the white republicans may also want to avoid being viewed as racists? Not to mention retards.
Then you problably don't approve of Donald Trump's opinions.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Are you kidding? Donald Trump is the biggest idiot in the race; the late-night comics love him.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/donald-trump-announces-presidential-bid-trashing-mexico-mexicans-n376521

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Are you kidding? Donald Trump is the biggest idiot in the race; the late-night comics love him.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/donald-trump-announces-presidential-bid-trashing-mexico-mexicans-n376521
I don't see anything wrong with what Trump said. It seems to be the truth to me. Mexico is happy to get rid of the worst in their society at our expense. A good neighbor does not dump their trash next door.

With German ancestry from his father and Scottish ancestry from his mother, millionaire real estate developer Donald Trump epitomizes the American immigrant experience.

http://genealogy.about.com/od/famous_family_trees/p/trump.htm

Instead of NBC News, why not try Fox News for political news

Donald Trump: 'I want to see this country be great again'

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2015/03/24/donald-trump-want-to-see-this-country-be-great-again/

Über-Nerd

Moves
05 Jul 15

Be thankful you live in a country where people can defame their leaders with impunity. In much of the rest of the world, your posts here would have qualified you for a ticket to the gulag and gotten this whole forum blacklisted.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by moonbus
Be thankful you live in a country where people can defame their leaders with impunity. In much of the rest of the world, your posts here would have qualified you for a ticket to the gulag and gotten this whole forum blacklisted.
In April 2009, an official Brotherhood delegation was secretly received by president Obama at the White House, according to Egyptian daily Al-Masry Al-Youm

ISLAMIST INFILTRATION OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

In June 2012, five Republican lawmakers (most prominently, Michele Bachmann) sent letters to the inspectors general at the Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, Defense, and State, asking that they investigate government “policies and activities that appear to be the result of influence operations conducted by individuals and organizations associated with the Muslim Brotherhood”—the ideological wellspring from which such terrorist outfits as al Qaeda and Hamas first emerged. One letter, for instance, noted that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton‘s closest aide, her deputy chief of staff Huma Abedin, “has three family members … connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations.” (In fact, Abedin herself spent 12 years working for for the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs, a Saudi-based Islamic think tank whose agenda was—and remains to this day, as journalist Andrew C. McCarthy explains—“to grow an unassimilated, aggressive population of Islamic supremacists who will gradually but dramatically alter the character of the West.”

While Bachmann was widely criticized and ridiculed for daring to suggest that Muslim Brotherhood elements had infiltrated the U.S. government, corroboration of her allegations came, in December 2012, from an unlikely quarter: Egypt’s Rose El-Youssef magazine, which asserted that six highly-placed Muslim Brotherhood infiltrators within the Obama administration had transformed the United States “from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Barack H. Obama Foundation (BHOF), which was established in 2008 by Abon'go Malik Obama, President Obama's half-brother, a Kenyan-born Muslim with twelve wives.

Abon'go Malik Obama is the overseer of the Muslim Brotherhood’s international investments; the executive secretary of the Sudan-based Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO), an organization primarily focused on expanding Wahhabist Islam on the African subcontinent; and closely associated with Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, a jihadist tyrant responsible for the deaths of more than three million people, all in the name of Jihad and war against Christians.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=844[/b]Obama's Ties To Muslim Brotherhood Revealed

Insider: Obama Blackmailed by Muslim Brotherhood

Key witness in '93 World Trade Center bombing speaks out about Obama's ties

by Infowars.com | January 9, 2015

Alex Jones talks with former FBI informant and infiltrator Emad Salem about Barack Obama’ ties to the radical group The Muslim Brotherhood.

Obama openly backed the Muslim Brotherhood regime in Egypt. And Obama’s minions are plotting their return to power.

The Muslim Brotherhood front group, Council on American Islamic Relations—found to have funneled millions of dollars to the terrorist group Hamas—have met with White House officials hundreds of times.

The most pernicious act, however, of this Quran-toting President, Barack Hussein Obama—revealed in a classified State Department memo this week—is that Muslim Brotherhood members are regularly given VIP treatment at airports, not being subject to the TSA’s unconstitutional searches. No body scanners, no invasive searches, no Muslim Brotherhood members’ children having TSA agents stick their hands down their pants. Their treatment has been likened to that given to Saudi royalty!

And the incontrovertible fact, as proclaimed widely throughout Egypt and screamed out in front page newspaper headlines, is that “Barack Hussein Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood!”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/proof-obama-member-muslim-brotherhood/

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jul 15
1 edit

Take it to debates, or better still your local self-help group. This is not a topic for spirituality and pretty much everyone in here thinks you are either a troll or an raving idiot anyway.

Edit: I've asked to moderator to move this thread to debates.

Über-Nerd

Moves
05 Jul 15

Take it to debates, or better still your local self-help group. This is not a topic for spirituality and pretty much everyone in here thinks you are either a troll or an raving idiot anyway.

I second the motion.

Über-Nerd

Moves
05 Jul 15

For Pete's sake, Hinds, get a reality check! http://www.westernjournalism.com has as much journalistic credibility as http://www.theonion.com/

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jul 15
1 edit

However it is also about religion, which is a topic of the Sprituality Forum, right? Just because you don't like what is in it does not mean it is not spiritually informative to others in this forum.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jul 15

Originally posted by moonbus
For Pete's sake, Hinds, get a reality check! http://www.westernjournalism.com has as much journalistic credibility as http://www.theonion.com/
Libs Are Going To Hate The Truth Bomb Franklin Graham Just Dropped About ‘Gay Pride Rainbow’

He criticized Barack Obama’s use of rainbow-colored lights to illuminate the White House following the ruling, calling it “outrageous” and “a real slap in the face to the millions of Americans who do not support same-sex marriage and whose voice is being ignored.”

Citing the Old Testament account of Noah, Graham pointed out that “God is the one who gave the rainbow, and it was associated with His judgement.”

It was after God selected one family – Noah’s – to escape His wrath, Graham explained, that the rainbow was “a sign … that God would not use the flood again to judge the world.”

Judgement is nevertheless coming, he pointed out, adding that only “those who are found righteous will be able to escape His judgment.”

According to Graham, such righteousness “comes through faith, believing on the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ who took our sins and shed His blood on the cross for each and every one.”

Instead of spreading that hope, however, Graham explained the gay community’s use of the rainbow image sends an ominous message of punishment.

“So,” he concluded, “when we see the gay pride rainbow splashed on business advertisements and many people’s Facebook pages, may it remind all of us of God’s judgment to come. Are you ready? Are your sins forgiven?”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/libs-are-going-to-hate-the-truth-bomb-franklin-graham-just-dropped-about-gay-pride-rainbow/

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jul 15
3 edits

However it is also about religion, which is a topic of the Sprituality Forum, right? Just because you don't like what is in it does not mean it is not spiritually informative to others in this forum.
What in your OP is about religion?

Wolfie called you on this in the first post after your OP.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jul 15
3 edits

What in your OP is about religion?

Wolfie called you on this in the first post after your OP.
Well, it did seem mostly political in the beginning. But I pointed out that it might have something to do with spirituality as well.

The point is to answer both a political and a religious question and discuss the spiritual implications if we have a lying Muslim instead of a truthful Christian as President. Do we have a fraud in the White House and is he Christian or Muslim?

I believe we now know that he is defintely not Christian by his actions alone. But he has owned his Muslim faith of Islam and accidentally said he was born in Kenya and so has his wife and many in Kenya and Egypt.

It also appears he is being blackmailed by the Muslim Brotherhood to keep from spilling the beans on him for something. But it could be many things since he seems to have a lot to hide. 😏

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
05 Jul 15

Well, it did seem mostly political in the beginning. But I pointed out that it might have something to do with spirituality as well.

The point is to answer both a political and a religious question and discuss the spiritual implications if we have a lying Muslim instead of a truthful Christian as President. Do we have a fraud in the White House and is h ...[text shortened]... eans on him for something. But it could be many things since he seems to have a lot to hide. 😏
As a Christian (you not me) i seriously urge you to be honest with yourself and reflect on why you want so badly for your President 'not' to be an American, and why you are scouring the gutters so feverishly trying to find evidence to support such a nonsense. Either you are honest in your claim of being a Christian or you are not. If your Christian faith is honest and you want to be true to what that entails, then speak plainly or don't speak at all.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
As a Christian (you not me) i seriously urge you to be honest with yourself and reflect on why you want so badly for your President 'not' to be an American, and why you are scouring the gutters so feverishly trying to find evidence to support such a nonsense. Either you are honest in your claim of being a Christian or you are not. If your Christian f ...[text shortened]... s honest and you want to be true to what that entails, then speak plainly or don't speak at all.
To Hinds. ANY democrat pres is a commie, a muslim, a womanizer, a liar, all or part of the above. NO republican can EVER do wrong. BTW, I saw in Phys.org in a forum post I started, a post by a dude named Phinds. I wonder if they are the same dude as our RH here. I dared to ask him that and got that post deleted with the message 'we don't do things like that here'. This Hinds is supposed to be some kind of science expert. It would be hard to wrap my head around that if this dude was actually RH.