1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jul '15 10:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [quote]I don't see anything wrong with what Trump said. It seems to be the truth to me. Mexico is happy to get rid of the worst in their society at our expense. A good neighbor does not dump their trash next door.

With German ancestry from his father and Scottish ancestry from his mother, millionaire real estate developer Donald Trump epitomizes the Ameri ...[text shortened]... tp://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2015/03/24/donald-trump-want-to-see-this-country-be-great-again/
    How can a supposed alleged 'near genius' watch Fox news and think they are unbiased? Personally I hope Trump IS nominated the repub for president. It will be a laugh and a sure bet for another democrat president, perhaps even Hillary. I can see you shuddering from here.....
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jul '15 02:50
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    As a Christian (you not me) i seriously urge you to be honest with yourself and reflect on why you want so badly for your President 'not' to be an American, and why you are scouring the gutters so feverishly trying to find evidence to support such a nonsense. Either you are honest in your claim of being a Christian or you are not. If your Christian f ...[text shortened]... s honest and you want to be true to what that entails, then speak plainly or don't speak at all.
    I see myself as a helper to get the word out to the people about the evil of their ruler just like the Hebrew prophets who spoke up against the evil deeds of the Kings of Israel. 😏
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jul '15 02:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    How can a supposed alleged 'near genius' watch Fox news and think they are unbiased? Personally I hope Trump IS nominated the repub for president. It will be a laugh and a sure bet for another democrat president, perhaps even Hillary. I can see you shuddering from here.....
    I also watch some MSNBC to see what propaganda they are putting out. I don't know if Donald Trump will be nominated or not. I was not to thrilled about his running until I heard what he said. And now I see him as one of the more honest of candidates. And I like what he said too. So if he is nominated by the Republicans, I will certainly vote for him. But I believe that is premature at the moment. 😏

The Near Genius
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jul '15 06:162 edits
    I also watch some MSNBC to see what propaganda they are putting out. I don't know if Donald Trump will be nominated or not. I was not to thrilled about his running until I heard what he said. And now I see him as one of the more honest of candidates. And I like what he said too. So if he is nominated by the Republicans, I will certainly vote for him. But I believe that is premature at the moment. 😏

The Near Genius
    You have zero idea of what he would do with foreign matters, dealing with the new Soviet Union or ISIS. Would you like for President Trump, having ZERO foreign experience, just send in a million troops to wipe out ISIS? Regardless of how many American lives it costs?

We have god on our side so attack those animals with everything we've got? How do you know Trump would be able to restrain himself?

The world is not the same nice safe place it was 60 years ago. It is a very dangerous world now. Suppose we attack, at president Trumps order, ISIS, and in retaliation, they happen to have a small atomic bomb they get into New York Harbor? What will you say then?

"If they do, they will be sorry, we will give it back a hundred times over'. Would that be what President Trump would do?

How can you judge someone with ZERO foreign negotiation experience?

THAT is the much bigger question than anything Trump would do for our economy.

What good would our economy be if Trump laid waste the entire middle east in a flurry of atomic bombs?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jul '15 08:432 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You have zero idea of what he would do with foreign matters, dealing with the new Soviet Union or ISIS. Would you like for President Trump, having ZERO foreign experience, just send in a million troops to wipe out ISIS? Regardless of how many American lives it costs?

We have god on our side so attack those animals with everything we've got? How do you k ...[text shortened]... ood would our economy be if Trump laid waste the entire middle east in a flurry of atomic bombs?
    There is no Soviet Union. There is only Russia now, and Trump believes he can do business with them. For ISIS or ISIL, Trump plans an all out attack with support from other Muslim countries hostile to them and they will be wiped out within 6 months.

I would not want Trump to restrain himself when it come to war, we should be in it to win with overwhelming force. So they have no time to retaliate. No pussy footin' around.

Trump has to be a good business negotiator and know a lot about the economy with running his business; and I would not want him to negotiate with terrorist anyway, just put the bastards out of their misery. Seventy virgins await them. 😏

The Near Genius
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '15 09:00
    There is no Soviet Union. There is only Russia now, and Trump believes he can do business with them. For ISIS or ISIL, Trump plans an all out attack with support from other Muslim countries hostile to them and they will be wiped out within 6 months.

I would not want Trump to restrain himself when it come to war, we should be in it to win with overwhelmi ...[text shortened]... ay, just put the bastards out of their misery. Seventy virgins await them. 😏

The Near Genius
    Are those views compatible with a Christian faith?

Really?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jul '15 20:281 edit
    Are those views compatible with a Christian faith?

Really?
    The seventy virgins idea is compatible with the Muslim faith of the terrorists. I was just being facetious with that comment. 😀
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '15 20:37
    The seventy virgins idea is compatible with the Muslim faith, I was just being facetious with that comment. 😀
    You have already stated that you are trying to be less obnoxious. How about you widen the goal to include being:

Less facetious
    Less fanatical
    Less bigoted
    Less youtube reliant
    Less arrogant
    Less warmongering
    Less American (joke)
    Less a pain in the backside.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jul '15 20:58
    You have already stated that you are trying to be less obnoxious. How about you widen the goal to include being:

Less facetious
    Less fanatical
    Less bigoted
    Less youtube reliant
    Less arrogant
    Less warmongering
    Less American (joke)
    None of those rate my "things to do" List. 😏
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 10:242 edits
    None of those rate my "things to do" List. 😏
    Ok, so you are ok being even MORE arrogant, warmongering, bigoted, youtube (as long as it supports YEC) addicted. We were wondering, Now we know.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 22:141 edit
    I see myself as a helper to get the word out to the people about the evil of their ruler just like the Hebrew prophets who spoke up against the evil deeds of the Kings of Israel. 😏
    No, you're just a mud slinger. And it's not even real mud. Just look at your "birther" foolishness.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 22:161 edit

The Near Genius
    If he's nominated, you can forget about the hispanic vote. Not like the Republicans even really cared about the hispanic vote. Or the black vote. Or the women's vote.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 22:25
    There is no Soviet Union. There is only Russia now,
    Yes, a Russia who has already annexed the Crimea and is working on the rest of the Ukraine. It's easy to see that after that, Georgia is next. The other 12 (or at least 9 of them) will soon follow. So sonhouse was partially correct, the new Soviet Union, only it will be called Russia. No separate states this time, it will all be annexed into Russia if Putin has his way.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 22:27

Less facetious
    Less fanatical
    Less bigoted
    Less youtube reliant
    Less arrogant
    Less warmongering
    Less American (joke)
    Dang, you really do "want it all", don't you?

😀
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 22:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If he's nominated, you can forget about the hispanic vote. Not like the Republicans even really cared about the hispanic vote. Or the black vote. Or the women's vote.
    The Republican Party have never been interested in enslaving people, like the Democratic Party. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree