1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 14:54
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Once had a splendid conversation with a dolphin; we really clicked.

😞
    lol
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 15:04
    Originally posted by dominuslatrunculorum
    So my question then is how would you be able to identify a religious dolphin if intelligence itself is not a sufficient criterion?
    Sonhouse, in his OP, was merely stating a thought problem, a 'what if'. Since our knowledge of dolphin intelligence is barely above the admission that they have it, it's little wonder that we are unable to ascertain the limits of their intelligence. I know of no way that man could categorically state whether or not dolphins have religion. All I know is that dolphins are animals, a product of nature and of evolution, with an intelligence it is not entirely easy for us to define or understand. A dolphin religion certainly would be interesting and worth a look, even if it only helped us to understand them further. For now, it remains in the realm of 'what if'.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 15:111 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It IS signing. If they stick out their middle finger at you, you get the drift....
    Did you see the video of the kid flipping off a monkey and the monkey jumped on his head and kicked off, knocking the kid down?

The monkey reacted immediately after the kid showed him his middle finger, like the monkey understood he was being 'challenged'.

Here it is:

YouTube
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 15:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    lol
    It really isn't wise to encourage my joke telling...
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 15:19
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    It really isn't wise to encourage my joke telling...
    Hey, it was worth a giggle. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree