do people in churches actually know God?

do people in churches actually know God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jew.

Moves
04 Jun 06
1 edit

Jew.

Moves
04 Jun 06

Jew.

Moves
04 Jun 06
1 edit

Jew.

Moves
04 Jun 06
1 edit

m

Moves
04 Jun 06

Originally posted by 7ate9

ignorance for the people in iraq is a crime. how would you go about dealing with it then??[/b]
I don't have the power or authority to do anything about it except cast my vote to get the rascal that's causing the problem out of office. This whole Iraq thing was a diversion...we went to get Bin Ladin; when he gave us the slip, Bush didn't want to come home with his tail between his legs and admit we couldn't catch the man, so they manufactured evidence that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. That said, some other rascal will get into office and cause another problem. I remember the quagmire we got into in Viet Nam. It was Kennedy's way of diverting us from the Bay Of Pigs fiasco. I can only deal with the people I personally come into contact with everyday. If they ask my opinion, I'll give it, but I really don't expect it will have much influence.

Jew.

Moves
04 Jun 06
1 edit

Jew.

Moves
04 Jun 06

m

Moves
04 Jun 06

you sit there quoting me scriptures, yet you say you don't have the power or authority to do anything. yes you do. by saying that you are underestimating what God can do.

i want him in office, but at the same time i want him to behave in the correct maner, and not like a racist person who has more regard for america where he lives. i want to see him cry, ...[text shortened]... damage that america has done/ is doing. he won't, but he could at least try, by giving a DAMM.
You want to see him cry for all the damage he has done? Won't happen until Judgment Day. We won't see what you want until Jesus reigns.

m

Moves
04 Jun 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Fascinating. That implies there are men who are not sinners.
If anybody says they are not sinners, they are lying. However, there are people, that when God looks at them, He sees their faith in Jesus, and they are accounted as righteousness.

Jew.

Moves
04 Jun 06

Jew.

Moves
04 Jun 06

W
Angler

River City

Moves
04 Jun 06

If they did, they would not vote Republican.

Jew.

Moves
04 Jun 06

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Jun 06

lately i've been wondering if the people in churches actually worship and live God. is it God or is it what people create to be God. how would you KNOW it is God, or just a whole lot of people being nice in a cupboard. i know this may be annoying, but i really do wonder.

take for example prayers. it's obvious that people within the system of a church would ...[text shortened]... you just pray for really big things that are impossible for mere mortals to make happen.
It is simply faith, which is where we all live anyway. Reality is what it is
and so God being real and alive among His people is either true or
not, but it isn't going to be the people that can prove that to you,
only God can do that. He answers those that really do come to Him,
not those that are playing with the idea. This is why in my opinion,
a lot of people find God when they are at the end of their rope so
to speak, they only care about the reality of God at that point it isn't
a game or an experiment with them. Since God only deals in reality
and holds people accountable for reality, God is the one you need to
deal with to find out.
Kelly

m

Moves
04 Jun 06

Originally posted by KellyJay
It is simply faith, which is where we all live anyway. Reality is what it is
and so God being real and alive among His people is either true or
not, but it isn't going to be the people that can prove that to you,
only God can do that. He answers those that really do come to Him,
not those that are playing with the idea. This is why in my opinion,
a lot ...[text shortened]... olds people accountable for reality, God is the one you need to
deal with to find out.
Kelly
Somebody rec that.