1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 14:08
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    And no less either?
    What was once considered hidden, occult, is freely available. So as far as magick is concerned, nothing is occult. Politics might be a different story.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 14:08
    Originally posted by Starrman
    You must first clarify your question. Do you mean:

a) Do I believe that the occult is the supernatural at work?
    b) Do I believe that people within the realm of the occult believe in the supernatural?
    c) Something else, if so please clarify?
    I'll settle with (a) for now...
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 14:11
    I'll settle with (a) for now...
    In that case I refer you to my previous statement. I'm sure that I have given you my beliefs regarding the supernatural more times than I have fingers on my hands. To save you the trouble, no. The supernatural does not exist.
  4. Forgotten
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:05
    And if thy warneth thy brother and he doth not listen to thee, know this that his blood shall no longer be upon thy hands.

Peace be with thee.
    im glad to hear that
    god only knows where the hell ur hands have been
  5. Forgotten
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:07
    It means that you don't have to read my posts if you don't want to. 😉
    oh
    those are posts?
    i thought for sure you had placed kernels of corn on your key board
    and had chickens come in and peck at the keys in order to eat
    my misstake sire sorry dude
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:10
    In that case I refer you to my previous statement. I'm sure that I have given you my beliefs regarding the supernatural more times than I have fingers on my hands. To save you the trouble, no. The supernatural does not exist.
    The supernatural does not exist.

I hope you realise that you cannot prove this...
  7. Forgotten
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:14
    Look...I know the supernatural is something that isnt supposed to happen...but i does happen.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:20
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    Look...I know the supernatural is something that isnt supposed to happen...but i does happen.
    "i does happen"? or was that "it does happen"?
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:21
    [b]The supernatural does not exist.

I hope you realise that you cannot prove this...[/b]
    Arrggghh! It's like banging your head against a brick wall! I don't have to prove anything. Until it is proved the supernatural does exist, the only reasonable stance is to deny its existence. You're like a bloody automaton with a record player and only one record.
  10. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:221 edit
    [b]The supernatural does not exist.

I hope you realise that you cannot prove this...[/b]
    same could be said about god
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:35
    Arrggghh! It's like banging your head against a brick wall! I don't have to prove anything. Until it is proved the supernatural does exist, the only reasonable stance is to deny its existence. You're like a bloody automaton with a record player and only one record.
    So what do you have to say about people whose lives have been totally changes after meeting Christ? Is that not evidence of the supernatural? Being totally set free from the bondage of sin?
  12. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:39
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    is the whole of the law
    love under will
    How do you (or Crowley too) differentiate between his version and the Wiccan Rede: "An it harm none, do as ye will"?
  13. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:401 edit
    So what do you have to say about people whose lives have been totally changes after meeting Christ? Is that not evidence of the supernatural? Being totally set free from the bondage of sin?
    What about people who change their lives without Christ? Take someone who's always been terrified of driving; they choose to confront their fear, get some driving lessons and get a licence, which totally changes the way they live. That self-confidence spills over into other things...pretty soon they get a better job...Is that supernatural?

As for sin, how can someone who doesn't believe in it be in bondage? Mind-forged manacles, my friend...
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:51
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    What about people who change their lives without Christ? Take someone who's always been terrified of driving; they choose to confront their fear, get some driving lessons and get a licence, which totally changes the way they live. That self-confidence spills over into other things...pretty soon they get a better job...Is that supernatural?

As for ...[text shortened]... in, how can someone who doesn't believe in it be in bondage? Mind-forged manacles, my friend...

I don't think that it is a sin to drive. 🙂

As for sin, how can someone who doesn't believe in it be in bondage? Mind-forged manacles, my friend...

Very simple. Everybody around him can see that he is in bondage. Sin controls his life, whether he believes in it or not.
  15. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:55
    Very simple. Everybody around him can see that he is in bondage. Sin controls his life, whether he believes in it or not.
    In other words, you'd judge this person before you ever laid eyes on him, because you are obsessed with sin. Go study for your exams.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree