Do you expect your wife to submit to you?

Do you expect your wife to submit to you?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
03 Feb 15

Originally posted by stellspalfie
because it seems so obvious to me. it strikes me as odd that you dont think its obvious. are you aware that attraction is an almost instantaneous, involuntary response. you dont get a chance to decide to be attracted or not.
Think ya got Robbie with the upper cut and the left cross he is on the canvas and the count has reached 10 game over.

Moves
03 Feb 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
this is more jive talk, what about people that are not initially attracted but go on to form solid loving relationships enduring a life time?
thats fine, i dont disagree that attraction can build, but you still make an initial subconscious decision. if you were to sit and be shown photos of women, men and children a biochemistry and brain activity readings would be able to register which ones you find attractive in a split second. you dont get to 'decide' your body does it for you.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by redbadger
Think ya got Robbie with the upper cut and the left cross he is on the canvas and the count has reached 10 game over.
Haha, Robbie lives! He will go and eat a veggie curry at 5:30, drink a bottle of Caledonian porter (home-brewd with loving care and attention) and then watch Startrek the original series at 6:pm, all is good under da hood! Palfie will be eating a pot noodle, drinking a shandy and getting ready for ballet dancing lessons.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 15

thats fine, i dont disagree that attraction can build, but you still make an initial subconscious decision. if you were to sit and be shown photos of women, men and children a biochemistry and brain activity readings would be able to register which ones you find attractive in a split second. you dont get to 'decide' your body does it for you.
Oh its subconscious now! Pah that tells us nothing, there is no point in desiring a beautiful women if there is no personal chemistry. That type of thing can never be decided by a mere fleeting glimpse!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Feb 15

Initial attractiveness does not necessary translate into immediate interaction. Therefore, one usually has more time to make a rational decision.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Initial attractiveness does not necessary translate into immediate interaction. Therefore, one usually has more time to make a rational decision.
R J Hinds preaching rationality to Palfie, classic.

Moves
03 Feb 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
i agree with you........for a change.

Moves
03 Feb 15

Oh its subconscious now! Pah that tells us nothing, there is no point in desiring a beautiful women if there is no personal chemistry. That type of thing can never be decided by a mere fleeting glimpse!
i agree, but it does tell us what your sexual preference is.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 15

i agree, but it does tell us what your sexual preference is.
If you say so Meester Bond!

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
03 Feb 15

Haha, Robbie lives! He will go and eat a veggie curry at 5:30, drink a bottle of Caledonian porter (home-brewd with loving care and attention) and then watch Startrek the original series at 6:pm, all is good under da hood! Palfie will be eating a pot noodle, drinking a shandy and getting ready for ballet dancing lessons.
when u filter your beer do u use isinglass ?

rc

Moves
03 Feb 15
1 edit

when u filter your beer do u use isinglass ?
No i use protofloc which is a seaweed derivative, it binds with the proteins and takes them out of suspension. First batch I made i did not use anything, i simply sat it outside and the cold cleared it.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
03 Feb 15

No i use protofloc which is a seaweed derivative, it binds with the proteins and takes them out of suspension. First batch I made i did not use anything, i simply sat it outside and the cold cleared it.
over the years I have brewed almost everything my best was a brew of bitter I made about 10 years ago but I did make a nice port/sherry. I bought Stellspalphie a beer kit a couple of years ago anyway I was invited to lunch and he gave me a few glasses of his home brew, I was mortaled totally pissed turned out his brew was SPECIAL BREW (Carlsberg).

rc

Moves
03 Feb 15

over the years I have brewed almost everything my best was a brew of bitter I made about 10 years ago but I did make a nice port/sherry. I bought Stellspalphie a beer kit a couple of years ago anyway I was invited to lunch and he gave me a few glasses of his home brew, I was mortaled totally pissed turned out his brew was SPECIAL BREW (Carlsberg).
We used to have something here called super lager? do you remember Tennents Super lager? I dunno if they still make it, i think it ABV was about 9%, it was totally lethal. I just brew at 4-5%, not interested in the potency, but the taste. I get my malts from a place called the Worcester hop shop, have it shipped up from merry ol England. If its one thing the Angles know, its how to make beer!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Feb 15

No i reject a genetic causation entirely. Predisposition is not the same as causation. There is no such thing as a gay gene and the human gnome has been mapped now for decades. This is well known and understood.
Oh dear, another spectacular calamitous scientific own goal. The human genome has been 'mapped', that is all, genes have been counted and given names. How all those genes interact and work with each other is going to take geneticists decades to unravel. Claiming the mapping is synonymous with 'understanding' their function is so wide of the mark it's laughable. But that is what we come to expect I guess from a grown man who chooses not read science books for fear they might diminish his faith.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
03 Feb 15

We used to have something here called super lager? do you remember Tennents Super lager? I dunno if they still make it, i think it ABV was about 9%, it was totally lethal. I just brew at 4-5%, not interested in the potency, but the taste. I get my malts from a place called the Worcester hop shop, have it shipped up from merry ol England. If its one thing the Angles know, its how to make beer!
yeah there are a few super strength beers and lagers its difficult as a home brewer to achieve that sort of potency. Newcastle Brown is potent its called the wife beater here in the north.you will have to PM me your recipe.