1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 19:281 edit
    If you are 100% sure where you will spend Eternity?

Well because I am a Christian and I would love for you to be saved so I can see you at the big feast in heaven someday. I am praying for you all to come to know the truth, that will set you free from all sin and doubt/fear.

http://www.heargoodnews.org/gospel/doyouknow.html
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:41
    Originally posted by RBHILL

Well because I am a Christian and I would love for you to be saved so I can see you at the big feast in heaven someday. I am praying for you all to come to know the truth, that will set you free from all sin and doubt/fear.

Yes,I am 100% sure that I will be with God and His Son Jesus. Not because of me, but through Him. Good thing too....if it was on my merit, I know where I would end up as well, and it isn't pretty.😉
  3. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:47

Yep - In your version of the truth, I will be sittin next to Satan himself smokin and drinkin and having a time in eternal Hellfire.

But I dont believe as you do, so it really does not matter where you think I will spend eternity.
  4. R.I.P.
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:55

100% sure that I'll be being bit by bit sucked up through roots by trees & plants, & helping to supply the rest of you with oxygen.
  5. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:56

Will the big feast in Heaven be as much fun as the RHP London Meet-Up?

Festivus for the rest of us!
  6. Colorado
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 04:262 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Yes,I am 100% sure that I will be with God and His Son Jesus. Not because of me, but through Him. Good thing too....if it was on my merit, I know where I would end up as well, and it isn't pretty.😉
    Do you believe that there is anything else you have to do besides believe in Jesus? That is, do you think that by believing Jesus died on the cross for you, he'll accept you into Heaven and there is nothing else you need to do?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 04:33
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Do you believe that there is anything else you have to besides believe in Jesus? That is, do you think that by believing that Jesus died on the cross for you, he'll accept you and there is nothing else you need to do?
    No. Because if you read revelation some do not make it.
  8. Colorado
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 04:34
    No. Because if you read revelation some do not make it.
    What further requirements are there?
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 04:42
    None. Acts 16:31 ...Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved...

All you need to do is put all 100% trust on Jeus alone for your salvation. Don't put your trust in yourself or anyone else but Christ alone.
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 04:45
    Don't put your trust in yourself or anyone else but Christ alone.
    Should we trust you when you say this?
  11. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 04:48
    Well, for one thing apparently you have to believe that the Bible is true-blue history, that Jonah truly was swallowed by a big fish, the Job was not or ever will be only a metaphor for humaity, that God created the Earth in 6 days, that the tribes of Israel were created by a insetuous rape of a father by his daughters, etc. There's more, but I don't want to flood the page.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 04:54
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Should we trust you when you say this?
    Did you ever think that only the holy spirit will do the saving. Maybe God is using me?????
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 04:55
    Originally posted by thesonofsaul
    Well, for one thing apparently you have to believe that the Bible is true-blue history, that Jonah truly was swallowed by a big fish, the Job was not or ever will be only a metaphor for humaity, that God created the Earth in 6 days, that the tribes of Israel were created by a insetuous rape of a father by his daughters, etc. There's more, but I don't want to flood the page.
    Aman.
  14. Colorado
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 04:56
    None. Acts 16:31 ...Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved...

All you need to do is put all 100% trust on Jeus alone for your salvation. Don't put your trust in yourself or anyone else but Christ alone.
    Maybe I’m misinterpreting what you’re saying but there seems to be a contradiction here. The question was “do you think that by believing Jesus died on the cross for you, he'll accept you into Heaven and there is nothing else you need to do?”

You said “No. Because if you read revelation some do not make it.”

Now you’re saying that there are no further requirements but to believe in Jesus because of Acts 16:31.

Which one is it? What else is required to be accepted by Jesus if believing is not enough, or is it enough after all?
  15. Not Kansas
    Moves
    05 Dec '05 04:58

Yup.
    When you die, you die.
    Sorry.
    It's like mortality and that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree