1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 03:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    We all have problems, but this ain't one of mine. My problem is not having good help. 😏
    What do you need help with? And who on this forum would you accept help from ? Surely not me?
    (back tomorrow)
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 03:32
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    What do you need help with? And who on this forum would you accept help from ? Surely not me?
    (back tomorrow)
    No, certainly not from the one who talks out of your arse.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 14:24
    No, certainly not from the one who talks out of your arse.
    So who then? Give me a name or retract your ask for help, as I dont believe you and think you are being deliberately deceitful.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 18:101 edit
    So who then? Give me a name or retract your ask for help, as I dont believe you and think you are being deliberately deceitful.
    You must think I am Satan the devil. 😏
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 18:161 edit
    You must think I am Satan the devil. 😏
    So , for the third and last time - who in this forum would you accept help from, or do you admit it was a trollish thing to say in the first place?

And lol, no, I dont think you're the devil. I reckon he'd be more .... interesting .

I mean maybe I misunderstood your comment, ( "My problem is not having good help". ) I thought that meant you genuinely wanted help from someone either on this forum or elsewhere.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 18:321 edit
    So , for the third and last time - who in this forum would you accept help from, or do you admit it was a trollish thing to say in the first place?

And lol, no, I dont think you're the devil. I reckon he'd be more .... interesting .

I mean maybe I misunderstood your comment, ( "My problem is not having good help". ) I thought that meant you genuinely wanted help from someone either on this forum or elsewhere.
    There seems to me to be no good help for me to deliver the truth of God and fight the deceptions of Satan the devil. I am not really blaming you. I guess I am just spouting off my frustrations in not being able to get the messages across. You may be too young and inexperienced to understatnd. I also like to have a little fun with all the seriousness. Perhaps that is a flaw in my methods, but I am still a redneck at heart.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 18:48
    There seems to me to be no good help for me to deliver the truth of God and fight the deceptions of Satan the devil. I am not really blaming you. I guess I am just spouting off my frustrations in not being able to get the messages across. You may be too young and inexperienced to understatnd. I also like to have a little fun with all the seriousness. Perhaps that is a flaw in my methods, but I am still a redneck at heart.
    No, I think I get you, and as much as you s**t me, you still deserve my respect and your right to hold the beliefs that you do.
    Dont worry , I'm not too young. Well I might be younger in years, but I've crammed a heap of experience in there. I dont think of myself as better than you in any way, and despite public opinion largely against you,including me, you gotta remember these are just words on a screen. It's not the same as real life.
    I think it just ticks you off that I have firmly held spiritual/religious beliefs, maybe held even more firmly than you, but those views aren't based on a Jesus-centric universe. with the good and bad of the biblical God.

There is always some truth mixed in there, but how that mess of a book ever got to be held to be the word of God by so many is beyond me. After I read other spiritual books , i found the bible pale in insignificance in my world view.
    But hey,I only ever speak for myself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree