1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 13:361 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Noobster and Fabian are engaging me in conversation, what has it got to do with you? Nothing, absolutely nothing, so take a hike and tell it to someone that wants to read your posts.
    Don't blame me. You are the one writing your postings, not me. I've offered you to start a new thread, but no. You rather blame your postings on others. Responsible, I'd say.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 13:43
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Don't blame me. You are the one writing your postings, not me. I've offered you to start a new thread, but no. You rather blame your postings on others. Responsible, I'd say.
    ok, its a very simple solution, cya.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 13:45
    Noobster and Fabian are engaging me in conversation, what has it got to do with you? Nothing, absolutely nothing, so take a hike and tell it to someone that wants to read your posts.
    What you have is an inferiority complex. One sympton of that 'disease' is the constant desire to be at the centre of attention. You clearly demostrate that by poking your nose in every thread even when you are totally and completely off-topic, irrelevant and plain wrong.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 13:57
    because the spirituality forum is a place for discussing things of a spiritual nature, that is why, but you people are content to discuss non spirituality, why i do not know? you are simply content to tear away, nothing constructive is ever proffered, do you enjoy destroying rather than creating? what is it with you people?
    So according to you, there is nothing spiritual about the origin of the Bible and thus it should be discussed where? In the Debates forum? The Science forum? The History forum?
    Your belief that I offer nothing constructive is based on the fact that I disagree with you and you are unable to see anything as constructive unless you concur with it.
    Surely if I am right and you are wrong then my pointing out your error is constructive?
    Could I make the same claim about you? Every religious or spiritual statement you make is surely destructive to my atheism is it not?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 13:59
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    What you have is an inferiority complex. One sympton of that 'disease' is the constant desire to be at the centre of attention. You clearly demostrate that by poking your nose in every thread even when you are totally and completely off-topic, irrelevant and plain wrong.
    where i post, what i read, how i behave, who i engage in conversation, the topics that i like to post has got what to do with you? that is correct nothing, absolutely nothing! what is it about absolutely nothing you do not understand? is it too difficult to comprehend? are the words ambiguous, perhaps you have a reading difficulty? i have told you before i do not wish to engage you in conversation, does that sound like an attention seeker or are you simply spinning more slanderous lies? i shall repeat it again for you, i do not want anything to do with you, i do not read your posts unless they are specifically addressed to me and i would be very much pleased if you would do the same.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 14:031 edit
    where i post, what i read, how i behave, who i engage in conversation, the topics that i like to post has got what to do with you? that is correct nothing, absolutely nothing! what is it about absolutely nothing you do not understand? is it too difficult to comprehend? are the words ambiguous, perhaps you have a reading difficulty? i have told y ...[text shortened]... they are specifically addressed to me and i would be very much pleased if you would do the same.
    "i have told you before i do not wish to engage you in conversation,"
    "i do not want anything to do with you,"
    "i do not read your posts"
    ...and still you answer his postings.
    You simply love this discussion, don't you?
    What does 'cya' mean?
  7. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 14:08
    Originally posted by josephw
    Another pathetically ridiculous statement made with no understanding of what a Christian really is or believes.

2 Tim. 3: 16,17

[b]All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
    ...[text shortened]... quit spouting off your preconceived, boneheaded biases produced from a mind steeped in fantasy.[/b]
    Pretty tough words for spouting off nonsense. I would go through the Torah with you and demonstrate the law(s) that you do not follow but it strikes me that you're incapable of believing in anything other than your own misguided, ignorant, uneducated notions of what a Christian is and what they believe. You go on with your bad self if it makes you happy but please don't throw fits when the grownups talk.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 14:131 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So according to you, there is nothing spiritual about the origin of the Bible and thus it should be discussed where? In the Debates forum? The Science forum? The History forum?
    Your belief that I offer nothing constructive is based on the fact that I disagree with you and you are unable to see anything as constructive unless you concur with it.
    Surely i ...[text shortened]... ? Every religious or spiritual statement you make is surely destructive to my atheism is it not?
    i asked you did i not what was the origin of the bible and instead you launched into a tirade of how i visit the science forum with 'no science', i provided answers that refuted your claim, which i notice you have not acknowledged which is understandable for no one likes to be made to look foolish.

I could not care less whether you agree with me or not, but this constantly tearing away at anothers spirituality is insidious and one must ask why anyone of a spiritual mind would want to engage with someone whose sole aim is to undermine their faith? perhaps you can tell me the answer for it is at present quite beyond me.

there are some atheists here who are very good friends and who, although i do not agree with their sentiments have a great sense of spirituality, black beetle springs to mind. They are not constantly tearing way, out to destroy and bring down, they have provided many excellent discourses and insights into aspects of their thinking that would be otherwise unknown and on occasion have very eloquently and with full knowledge explained even Christian concepts brilliantly.

you can claim anything about me you like.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 14:141 edit
    "i have told you before i do not wish to engage you in conversation,"
    "i do not want anything to do with you,"
    "i do not read your posts"
    ...and still you answer his postings.
    You simply love this discussion, don't you?
    What does 'cya' mean?
    c=see ya=you! which means goodbye, have a nice day etc etc.

i answered because it was addressed to me personally, i will not do so again.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 14:25
    c=see ya=you! which means goodbye, have a nice day etc etc.

i answered because it was addressed to me personally, i will not do so again.
    So your "cya" mean more like "I'll stick for a while longer, then I go, if I want to."
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 14:27
    where i post, what i read, how i behave, who i engage in conversation, the topics that i like to post has got what to do with you? that is correct nothing, absolutely nothing! what is it about absolutely nothing you do not understand? is it too difficult to comprehend? are the words ambiguous, perhaps you have a reading difficulty? i have told y ...[text shortened]... they are specifically addressed to me and i would be very much pleased if you would do the same.
    You lack the confidence to make your point and move on .. again Galveston does that... you should learn how to do it. Most people here do it.

Where have I posted slanderous lies? I posted a listing of JW restrictions which you called lies and which Galveston confirmed were correct and he explained why. So you are the liar.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 14:341 edit
    So your "cya" mean more like "I'll stick for a while longer, then I go, if I want to."
    i am not so devoid of manners that i ignore persons when they engage me in conversation personally so as i shall not reply, its simply common courtesy. Other than those who are slanderous, liars, and who display nothing but ill will and malice whom i have a duty to ignore not to mention a thousand other things i would rather be doing.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 14:43
    i am not so devoid of manners that i ignore persons when they engage me in conversation personally so as i shall not reply, its simply common courtesy. Other than those who are slanderous, liars, and who display nothing but ill will and malice whom i have a duty to ignore not to mention a thousand other things i would rather be doing.
    So you stick around a while longer then. Ah. I see. Or should I spell it "IC"?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 14:471 edit
    So you stick around a while longer then. Ah. I see. Or should I spell it "IC"?
    yes if someone engages me, otherwise no. yes you can spell it ic, y0 (y naught=why not?)
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 15:33
    yes if someone engages me, otherwise no. yes you can spell it ic, y0 (y naught=why not?)
    Thank you for the lingvistic lesson. 🙂 English in action!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree