1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 20:15
    Originally posted by josephw
    Yes, all Christians should ignore the Bible. 😉
    It seems many do especially in the Catholic faith.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 09:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    so you cannot show, not one instance, well that is really most convincing and quite telling, next time you take on a client, make sure you check his credentials. As for me i have provided many references, we shall take one or two just by way of example, the propitiatory sacrifice of Jesus Christ and its meaning, something of great significance to ch ...[text shortened]... nce, the definition of a Christian etc etc etc.

now you can go or take it wherever you like!
    I guess I dont blur religon/scriptures into spirituality as easily as you and some others on here.
    Please dont get antsy with me. You started this.
    I really wonder why. It almost seems as if TW's sharp insights are too much you you to handle , so you attack his credibility to come on this forum at all. Shame on you Robbie. C'mon dude! lets get out of the gutter and stick to the debates rather than personal attacks.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 09:12
    where i post, what i read, how i behave, who i engage in conversation, the topics that i like to post has got what to do with you? that is correct nothing, absolutely nothing! what is it about absolutely nothing you do not understand? is it too difficult to comprehend? are the words ambiguous, perhaps you have a reading difficulty? i have told y ...[text shortened]... they are specifically addressed to me and i would be very much pleased if you would do the same.
    If thats the case , why respond to his posts? Maybe its a case of the moth being attracted to th light? Hmmm?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 09:172 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I guess I dont blur religon/scriptures into spirituality as easily as you and some others on here.
    I really wonder why. It almost seems as if TW's sharp insights are too much you you to handle , so you attack his credibility to come on this forum at all. Shame on you Robbie. C'mon dude! lets get out of the gutter and stick to the debates rather than personal attacks.
    yes i am really fearful of whiteys reasoning, in fact i am so frightened that i even asked him a question with regard to his reasoning. Obviously in the process I was blinded by the brilliance and scurried away like a hound with its tail between its legs. Give it up Karoly Poly, tearing away at another's faith is reprehensible! he has a perfect right to come and post all he likes, i just wanted to know why.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 09:211 edit
    yes i am really fearful of whiteys reasoning, in fact i am so frightened that i even asked him a question with regard to his reasoning. Obviously in the process I was blinded by the brilliance and scurried away like a hound with its tail between its legs. Give it up Karoly Poly, tearing away at another's faith is reprehensible! he has a perfect right to come and post all he likes, i just wanted to know why.
    Your faith is weak, robbie.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 09:52
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Your faith is weak, robbie.
    yes it was so weak that we were willing to undergo torture and death in Nazi concentration camps rather than compromise it, even though we had the choice to do so, yup, that is real weak!
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 10:02
    yes it was so weak that we were willing to undergo torture and death in Nazi concentration camps rather than compromise it, even though we had the choice to do so, yup, that is real weak!
    Thank you for agreeing with me.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 10:48
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    asking for a decent debate from the carrobie is like asking the americans to give all american land west of chicago back to the native-americans.

like asking a greenpeace activist to coat a baby seal in oil, set it on fire and let it loose through a forest.

like asking hitler to mary a jewish black man.

like asking bill gates to give windows 7 for free to the world.

like asking the americans for free health care.

oo this is fun, feel free to insert other compariisons here
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 12:46
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    asking for a decent debate from the carrobie is like asking the americans to give all american land west of chicago back to the native-americans.

like asking a greenpeace activist to coat a baby seal in oil, set it on fire and let it loose through a forest.

like asking hitler to mary a jewish black man.

like asking bill gates to give windows 7 ...[text shortened]... e americans for free health care.

oo this is fun, feel free to insert other compariisons here
    Like asking any politician to be truthful.

Like asking China to allow the Dalai Lama back to Tibet.

Like asking anyone to transcend their ego( and that seems to go doubly for Robbie!)
  10. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 12:55
    Like asking the nuclear nations to give up nukes.

Like getting news and not entertainment from a news program.

Like getting a college football playoff going.

Like getting the same justice for the poor as the rich get.

Like debating with Fred Figglehorn.

Like debating with the ex-wife(s).
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 10:06
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Like asking the nuclear nations to give up nukes.

Like getting news and not entertainment from a news program.

Like getting a college football playoff going.

Like getting the same justice for the poor as the rich get.

Like debating with Fred Figglehorn.

Like debating with the ex-wife(s).
    Like asking a supermodel to eat 2 peas for breakfast, lunch and dinner
    Like asking an american child where is Kabul.
    Like asking Fox to un-cancel Firefly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree