Does anyone know what this is about?

Does anyone know what this is about?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
Like I said before, if you are not aware of the strains of Christian culture, politics and theology that have contributed to the Christian persecution of Jews over the last 2,000 years, then I can assure you it is a fascinating and disturbing topic and suggest you read up on it.
Being a student of history, I am aware of Christianity's many influences across broad swaths of man's existence.
Because of my studies, I hesitate to paint with a roller those areas demanding a fine-point brush..
Perhaps you should do the same.

F

Moves
19 Apr 14

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Being a student of history, I am aware of Christianity's many influences across broad swaths of man's existence.
Because of my studies, I hesitate to paint with a roller those areas demanding a fine-point brush..
Perhaps you should do the same.
I'd say ~ with your attempted pedantry about 'qualifiers' and glib comments about 'Christians cheating at golf' ~ that you seem to be trying to play down the role of Christians and their theology in the persecution of Jews over the last 2,000 years. If your studies are responsible for this then I think there may be something amiss with them.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I'd say ~ with your attempted pedantry about 'qualifiers' and glib comments about 'Christians cheating at golf' ~ that you seem to be trying to play down the role of Christians and their theology in the persecution of Jews over the last 2,000 years. If your studies are responsible for this then I think there may be something amiss with them.
I'd say ~ with your attempted pedantry
pedantry
Really?
Did I mention my many degrees, or the Ivy League college I attended?
The papers I published?
My curriculum vitae?
pedantry?
Give me a break.

You got caught placing Christians in a light most unfavorable, were called on it, and that's pretty much the end of the story... since you couldn't really back it up with anything meaningful other than further distraction.

F

Moves
19 Apr 14

[b]I'd say ~ with your attempted pedantry
pedantry
Really?
Did I mention my many degrees, or the Ivy League college I attended?
The papers I published?
My curriculum vitae?
pedantry?
Give me a break.

You got caught placing Christians in a light most unfavorable, were called on it, and that's pretty much the end of the story... since you couldn't really back it up with anything meaningful other than further distraction.[/b]
My observation, in reply to Grampy Bobby's post, was completely true.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
My observation, in reply to Grampy Bobby's post, was completely true.
Your reply was heavily weighted and intended to put Christians in the most unfavorable light possible.

The sentence before this one is entirely and completely true.

F

Moves
19 Apr 14

Your reply was heavily weighted and intended to put Christians in the most unfavorable light possible.
If you want to portray the Christian persecution of Jews over a period of 2,000 years in a favourable light, then go ahead.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
If you want to portray the Christian persecution of Jews over a period of 2,000 years in a favourable light, then go ahead.
Men go to Indonesia in order to fulfill their pedophilia lusts. TRUE

F

Moves
19 Apr 14

Men go to Indonesia in order to fulfill their pedophilia lusts. TRUE
Indeed they do.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Indeed they do.
Awright: you win.

EDIT: Where do you live, again?

F

Moves
19 Apr 14

Awright: you win.

EDIT: Where do you live, again?
Both you and Seitse know full well where I live.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
Both you and Seitse know full well where I live.
Damn, FMF.
You outdone me agin.