1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 13:00
    Originally posted by @sonship
    The unclean dog nature and dirty pig nature of the fallen Satanified being will react to that which is the holy truth being set before it.
    You see me as a fallen Satanified being with an unclean dog nature and dirty pig nature?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 13:02
    And this is why God predestinated some in Christ to be MADE [b]holy. And He determined that before the foundation of the world - before the creation of the universe.[/b]
    Do you see yourself as being among those that have been "made holy"?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 13:04
    Church is indeed a precious word because, as above, I showed God dispenses Himself into people to constitute them as holy.

Therefore the church universal (and the church local in conjunction) is a holy temple in the Lord. That is a habitation of God in spirit.

The God of this universe, invisible, transcendent, seeks to dispense Himself in Christ, as the Spirit into people. He would build them up in love and life to be a "holy temple" in the Lord.

"Being built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus being the cornerstone.

In whom all the building, being fitted together is growing into a holy temple in the Lord.

In whom you also are being built together into a dwelling place of God in spirit." (Eph. 2:20-22)

Man was created to receive the transcendent eternal and uncreated Person into him as Christ in the Holy Spirit. This is that God in His universe may have a holy habitation of Himself in spirit a living holy temple in the Lord.

This revelation is there for all peoples to see in the New Testament.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 13:13
    Now YOUR reaction is to turn now and trample this revelation under your feet and attack the messengers. The unclean dog nature and dirty pig nature of the fallen Satanified being will react to that which is the holy truth being set before it.
    Are you upset?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 13:19
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    You are in denial
    You don't know
    That is what I think.
    You are in denial
    You don't know
    That is what I think.

I do think I wrote that by witness no one knows where the creation came from. That is true. We were not yet created. So HOW could we be a witness to creation?

But I know by faith.

"By faith we understand that the universe has been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen has not come into being out of things which appear." (Hebrews 11:3)

This is good enough for now.
    We can explore the mechanics of the universe for many many happy years and perhaps centuries to come.

But it is revealed to us by God's word that in the beginning He, outside of all the universe, created the heavens and the earth.

So by having directly witnessing it, I do not know.
    But by God having revealed to man, I know.

Now you can explain the accidental and gradual emergence of the DNA molecule's design briefly if you think Atheism has a better answer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree