1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 09:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Do you come on the Spirituality Forum just for trolling? It is obvious you don't care a Great King Rat's ass about spiritual matters.
    I would love to learn REAL spiritual values but not from humans, who don't know jack about the spiritual world, if there is such a thing.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 17:41
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I would love to learn REAL spiritual values but not from humans, who don't know jack about the spiritual world, if there is such a thing.
    There are only humans here so go away to your hole.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 22:251 edit
    There are only humans here so go away to your hole.
    If a god came around and just explained it to me, maybe I would believe but listing to humans spout about how religion will save you and on and on and on and on, ad nauseam, just makes me want to find another planet to live on, one with real people on it.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Apr '15 02:22
    If a god came around and just explained it to me, maybe I would believe but listing to humans spout about how religion will save you and on and on and on and on, ad nauseam, just makes me want to find another planet to live on, one with real people on it.
    Sounds good to me.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '15 23:02
    Sounds good to me.
    You have no idea how much better that sounds to ME.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Apr '15 01:00
    Where did the different races come from?

YouTube
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '15 21:46
    Where did the different races come from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owU0uRlcmZI
    I like the first responders. They have it right.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Apr '15 08:07
    I like the first responders. They have it right.
    How would you know who has it right and who has it wrong?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '15 12:31
    How would you know who has it right and who has it wrong?
    ANYTHING coming from the mouth of Hovind is going to be bullshyte. Pure and simple. You can't trust a known felon. Well, you CAN trust him to lie, fabricate, anything to build up his ruined credibility.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Apr '15 17:29
    ANYTHING coming from the mouth of Hovind is going to be bullshyte. Pure and simple. You can't trust a known felon. Well, you CAN trust him to lie, fabricate, anything to build up his ruined credibility.
    "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

(Matthew 7:2-3 NASB}
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 11:343 edits
    "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

(Matthew 7:2-3 NASB}
    Hey, I never went to prison. Your buddy Hovind is in prison as we speak, yet you still worship him as if he were JC himself. You really should contribute to his legal defense if you love him that much.

Put your money where your mouth is.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 12:291 edit
    Hey, I never went to prison. Your buddy Hovind is in prison as we speak, yet you still worship him as if he were JC himself. You really should contribute to his legal defense if you love him that much.

Put your money where your mouth is.
    I never went to prison either and have no plans or desires in that direction. So why you think I must somehow worship Kent Hovind instead of Jesus is a mystery to me. I prefer to contribute to my own legal fund in case your atheist buddies in the IRS try to frame me too. 😏
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 12:43
    I never went to prison either and have no plans or desires in that direction. So why you think I must somehow worship Kent Hovind instead of Jesus is a mystery to me. I prefer to contribute to my own legal fund in case your atheist buddies in the IRS try to frame me too. 😏
    So it doesn't matter to you that him and his son were caught conspiring on the phone as to how to cheat even more? Oh, I forgot, the atheist government has such a hardon against the two they just make stuff up. Right.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 12:471 edit
    So it doesn't matter to you that him and his son were caught conspiring on the phone as to how to cheat even more? Oh, I forgot, the atheist government has such a hardon against the two they just make stuff up. Right.
    They haven't been able to frame the son yet. Maybe he is just too smart for them. 😏
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '15 12:51
    They haven't been able to frame the son yet. Maybe he is just too smart for them. 😏
    In other words, you condone their sinning.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree