1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 05:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I knew it!

There are no females at RHP, I've been saying it for years.
    We have so many deceivers on RHP. This must be a place the devil and his demons like to hang out. It is a good thing you have me on here to instruct you on the good news of the kingdom of God and His Christ. Believe on the Lord Jesus the Christ and you shall be saved!

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The instructor
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 05:441 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    We have so many deceivers on RHP. This must be a place the devil and his demons like to hang out. It is a good thing you have me on here to instruct you on the good news of the kingdom of God and His Christ. Believe on the Lord Jesus the Christ and you shall be saved!

The instructor
    And you are one of the most pathetic deceivers of all time. Well, outside of Jesus, anyway. No,wait, Mohammed would be up there too. Since men are the source of ALL religions, like the part in christianity where it says god made man in his own image. AND TO TOP IT OFF, MADE MEN WORTH MORE THAN WOMEN. Levitucus 27/4 'and GOD spoke to Moses' blah blah blah. Why HOW CONVENIENT that MEN would be valued higher than women when they just HAPPEN to run said religion. SUCH an outstanding co-incidence.

What utter man made CRAP.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:14
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And you are one of the most pathetic deceivers of all time. Well, outside of Jesus, anyway. No,wait, Mohammed would be up there too. Since men are the source of ALL religions, like the part in christianity where it says god made man in his own image. AND TO TOP IT OFF, MADE MEN WORTH MORE THAN WOMEN. Levitucus 27/4 'and GOD spoke to Moses' blah blah blah. W ...[text shortened]... t HAPPEN to run said religion. SUCH an outstanding co-incidence.

What utter man made CRAP.
    The epitome of arrogancr and hate. Prepare yourself for hellfire!

The Instructor
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:19
    The epitome of arrogancr and hate. Prepare yourself for hellfire!

The Instructor
    If it takes me away from the level of arrogance and pretension shown in people like you, I'll take the devil anytime just to get away from your pathetic personality.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:29
    If it takes me away from the level of arrogance and pretension shown in people like you, I'll take the devil anytime just to get away from your pathetic personality.
    But the Satan the devil hates you. Can't you tell how much we Christians love you?

The Instructor
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:331 edit
    But the Satan the devil hates you. Can't you tell how much we Christians love you?

The Instructor
    If the devil came up and said he was Christ reincarnated and come into my church you would follow unquestioning because you are already duped by the stupid man made religion you already believe in.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:50
    If the devil came up and said he was Christ reincarnated and come into my church you would follow unquestioning because you are already duped by the stupid man made religion you already believe in.
    The Holy Bible has already warned me of the ways of the devil so that I may not be deceived.

The Instructor
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 06:52
    The Holy Bible has already warned me of the ways of the devil so that I may not be deceived.

The Instructor
    Good luck with that you arrogant whippet.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 07:20
    Good luck with that you arrogant whippet.
    Whatever.

The instructor
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '13 08:442 edits
    It is a good thing you have me on here to instruct you on the good news of the kingdom of God and Christ

The blithering idiot troll
    I already am a Christian, and if I wasn't you would be the last person I would ask about it. In fact I wouldn't ask you for instructions on how to tie a shoe.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 08:471 edit
    I already am a Christian, and if I wasn't you would be the last person I would ask about it. In fact I wouldn't ask you for instructions on how to tie a shoe.
    I am not an expert on how to tie a shoe. I am here to instruct you on spiritual matters.

The Instructor
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '13 08:491 edit
    I am not an expert on how to tie a shoe. I am here to instruct you on spiritual matters.

The Blithering idiot troll
    Do you think it is problem for you that everyone thinks you are an idiot?
  13. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    18 May '13 08:52
    I don't think he's an idiot. He's far too stupid to be an idiot.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 18:10
    How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?

(John 5:44 NKJV)

The instructor
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '13 03:48
    [b]How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?

(John 5:44 NKJV)

The instructor[/b]
    Why don't you just quote the entire bible at once and get it over with, then you can just go Mathew 3 verse 5 and save all that typing. That way we don't even have to have our minds sullied with your nonsense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree