1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 May '13 01:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why don't you just quote the entire bible at once and get it over with, then you can just go Mathew 3 verse 5 and save all that typing. That way we don't even have to have our minds sullied with your nonsense.
    Because you guys get amnesia too fast. You have already forgotten the first verse before I have finished the second verse. You are worse than the two Jehovah's Witnesses on here.

The Instructor
  2. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    20 May '13 07:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Because you guys get amnesia too fast. You have already forgotten the first verse before I have finished the second verse. You are worse than the two Jehovah's Witnesses on here.

The Instructor
    Must be your delivery. When reading your posts I just get this mental image of a silly old fool muttering away endlessly. "Book of Kumquat chapter 3 verse .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" It's all a blur after the first few words.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 May '13 21:08
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Must be your delivery. When reading your posts I just get this mental image of a silly old fool muttering away endlessly. "Book of Kumquat chapter 3 verse .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" It's all a blur after the first few words.
    Just as I thought, you need to take some NoDoz before you read my posts.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree