dysfunction

dysfunction

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 May 13
1 edit

are we a dysfunctional family where mummy and daddy argue (robbie and fmf) and daddy leaves (fmf). who is the crazy racist grandad (rj) from another era? who is the boring uncle who drones on (sonship) and nobody invites to a party? whos the oddly attractive party aunty who gets drunk and shows too much at a family party (dave), who is the mentally ill distant relative that we know about but never meet (dasa)?

my point or question is ---- is this a community? do we have a bond?

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
are we a dysfunctional family where mummy and daddy argue (robbie and fmf) and daddy leaves (fmf). who is the crazy racist grandad (rj) from another era? who is the boring uncle who drones on (sonship) and nobody invites to a party? whos the oddly attractive party aunty who gets drunk and shows too much at a family party (dave), who is the mentally ill ...[text shortened]... but never meet (dasa)?

Who's "dave" do you mean "dive". I hope so.

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Who's "dave" do you mean "dive". I hope so.
dave was the gentleman masquerading as suizanne, but he/she is taking a break, you are free to step in as the drunk aunty.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 May 13

are we a dysfunctional family where mummy and daddy argue (robbie and fmf) and daddy leaves (fmf). who is the crazy racist grandad (rj) from another era? who is the boring uncle who drones on (sonship) and nobody invites to a party? whos the oddly attractive party aunty who gets drunk and shows too much at a family party (dave), who is the mentally ill ...[text shortened]... but never meet (dasa)?

We have a bond. FMF thought so as he always referred to posters as part of a community.

I'm like a drunk aunty, but I'm headed for mentally ill, distant relative status.

Moves
17 May 13

Originally posted by karoly aczel
We have a bond. FMF thought so as he always referred to posters as part of a community.

I'm like a drunk aunty, but I'm headed for mentally ill, distant relative status.
no way, defiantly the cool uncle who although suffering the years of pot abuse is still down with the kids and has a few words of wisdom that permeate through the screaming and shouting and resonate.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 May 13

no way, defiantly the cool uncle who although suffering the years of pot abuse is still down with the kids and has a few words of wisdom that permeate through the screaming and shouting and resonate.
Well yeah ... but I am looking forward to being old at these functions. I can't wait to tell everyone off.

Moves
17 May 13

Well yeah ... but I am looking forward to being old at these functions. I can't wait to tell everyone off.
nooooo, its not your job to tell the kids off. thats down to rj and sonship. you are the cool uncle. i see you as the owen wilson with a bong of this group. your job is to get laid with female friends of the family and provide drugs.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 May 13

nooooo, its not your job to tell the kids off. thats down to rj and sonship. you are the cool uncle. i see you as the owen wilson with a bong of this group. your job is to get laid with female friends of the family and provide drugs.
Well yeah.

Alright that's me done. Who else we got? Whose Black Beetle? Who's Taoman?

You seen that movie "Lady in the Water" ? Reminds me of that

Moves
17 May 13

Well yeah.

Alright that's me done. Who else we got? Whose Black Beetle? Who's Taoman?

You seen that movie "Lady in the Water" ? Reminds me of that
yes, i actually quite liked it, although it was panned by the critics.

ill leave the rest for everybody else. are we a dysfunctional collective? or a bunch of individuals with no ties? if we met in real life would we be more inclined to be nice than we would with a complete stranger? does time spent on here arguing create a bond of any sort? or are we using each other as a means to an end?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 13

yes, i actually quite liked it, although it was panned by the critics.

ill leave the rest for everybody else. are we a dysfunctional collective? or a bunch of individuals with no ties? if we met in real life would we be more inclined to be nice than we would with a complete stranger? does time spent on here arguing create a bond of any sort? or are we using each other as a means to an end?
I think it is called "Keyboard Courage". Face to Face would be completely different.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
18 May 13

There's also, the emotionless, Ben-Stein-soundalike uncle (twhitehead), mummy's closeted lesbian lover (galvo), the stoner college dropout kid (RBHILL), and the ranting hippie grandpa (sonhouse).

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 May 13

Originally posted by SwissGambit
There's also, the emotionless, Ben-Stein-soundalike uncle (twhitehead), mummy's closeted lesbian lover (galvo), the stoner college dropout kid (RBHILL), and the ranting hippie grandpa (sonhouse).
And you? the over analytical , emotionally distant, step-brother? 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 May 13

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I think it is called "Keyboard Courage". Face to Face would be completely different.
Not me mate. I try to type and act like I would face to face.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
18 May 13

And you? the over analytical , emotionally distant, step-brother? 🙂
Sure, why not. 🙂

Moves
18 May 13

dave was the gentleman masquerading as suizanne, but he/she is taking a break
I knew it!

There are no females at RHP, I've been saying it for years.