Education - Why Bother When Armageddon is so Near?

Education - Why Bother When Armageddon is so Near?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
20 Dec 11

Originally posted by galveston75
Did you not read my above post? I hoped I would have explained this to you. Please read it.
dude leave the haters alone, they lap these hate posts up like it was a
knickerbocker-glory on a hot afternoon, if they are unable to encourage anyone, to
incite them to love or fine works, then what is the purpose of their posts, to tear down
and be negative and who needs negative vibes?

rc

Moves
20 Dec 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
But didn't Christ himself hang out with drunks and losers?? (just sayin' ...continue..)
he hung out with anyone who had a need of spiritual guidance.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
20 Dec 11

Originally posted by Rajk999
Here is a most interesting site on some of the totally shocking ways that the WatchTower Organisation attempts to control the activities of their members .. they even have rules about masturbation [apparently it leads to homosexuality] and oral sex between husband and wife [apparently its the wrong use of the woman]... hilarious 😀

Here is what they sa ...[text shortened]... Witness should want to go to college. Rather, work in the Watchtower Organization![/i]
Oh puleeese, EVERYONE knows masturbation doesn't lead to homosexuality. It leads to blindness. 😕

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
20 Dec 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
he hung out with anyone who had a need of spiritual guidance.
And he never did the sinful things they may have been doing. He was trying to help them out of those lifestyles. If they didn't listen he moved on.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Dec 11

And he never did the sinful things they may have been doing. He was trying to help them out of those lifestyles. If they didn't listen he moved on.
You should try to be more like Christ.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
20 Dec 11

Originally posted by Rajk999
You should try to be more like Christ.

rc

Moves
20 Dec 11
1 edit

yes he was, even his enemies, like the Pharisees, Simon, he accepted a meal because
he realised that it would lead to an opportunity to help others and then the women
came and cried on his feet and wiped it with her hair and while others were
condemning the action, he used it to demonstrate forgiveness, quite amazing really,
but the point was, like you say, she was counselled to leave her former way of life and
sin no more.