1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 07:14
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"Don't you see the connection between being prejudice towards a race, and the idea that your religion is the best or only religion ?"

No I don't.

Jesus is the only way. He said so Himself. I'll take Him at His word.

I recommend that you and everyone else do the same.[/b]
    I'd love to talk sports or culture with you, josephw, but I really cant seem to form any sort of worthy sort of debate out of these sorts of words ....😕
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 07:40
    Originally posted by JS357
    Quote: "Consciousness can exist without the body.......and in fact it does, because after death the first thing you realize with you conscious awareness is, that your not dead."

I would like to take that as a thought-provoking idea, and not debate its factuality one way or the other.

I had a brief moment in a dream last night, wherein I suddenly realized ...[text shortened]... principle. Finding how that commitment affects the way I live, is the rest of the story.
    Consciousness truly belongs to the soul.....and therefore cheating science can never create life as they claim.

I promise you that when you die....... you will be surprised that you will immediately be aware that you are not dead.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 08:33
    gbaway script engaged
  4. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 11:25
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"Don't you see the connection between being prejudice towards a race, and the idea that your religion is the best or only religion ?"

No I don't.

Jesus is the only way. He said so Himself. I'll take Him at His word.

I recommend that you and everyone else do the same.[/b]
    You have no idea what Jesus said or did not say. There is no way you could know. Faith in a Book can fool you. Don't be fooled.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 12:17
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I promise you that when you die....... you will be surprised that you will immediately be aware that you are not dead.
    You promise us?
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 16:19
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Consciousness truly belongs to the soul.....and therefore cheating science can never create life as they claim.

Good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree