1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 14:39
    Originally posted by @leunammi
    Some of you people focus too much on other people's sin and whether one is going to heaven or eternal life. A little less poking out other's eyes with a stick and a little more in dealing with your own log might be a thing for you to think about. God is soooo much more.

God knows who lives righteously and hears their prayers.

I think the b ...[text shortened]... t motives, to somehow 'prove' to you something about what I think, I think not. Not interested.
    “Some of you people focus too much on other people's sin and whether one is going to heaven or eternal life.”

It’s awfully hard to give that advice without at the same time appearing to be in need of it.🙂
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 16:20
    Originally posted by @secondson
    No Christian in these forums has ever said "...that following the commandments are not necessary..."

You continuously put words in other's mouths, then lambast them for saying things they never said.

You're a troll.
    You (and all osas Christians) have repeatedly said that faith ALONE is necessary . Good works and righteous living is not necessary.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree