1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    23 Jul '09 16:36
    There are very few people I can think of that I would want to spend eternity with. One lifetime is enough for me as far as wanting to spend untold day's with anybody I know. Fresh new faces is what I want for eternity. What would I do to pass the time for eternity ? Don't get me wrong I choose eternity over being snuffed out of existence, but with my limited view of things eternity might be the lazy man's dream. I can see myself getting fat, and happy sitting around watching the 700 Club for hours on end. Just eating chip, and dip sipping the Lord's iced tea untill I pop.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Jul '09 16:42
    Originally posted by buckky
    There are very few people I can think of that I would want to spend eternity with. One lifetime is enough for me as far as wanting to spend untold day's with anybody I know. Fresh new faces is what I want for eternity. What would I do to pass the time for eternity ? Don't get me wrong I choose eternity over being snuffed out of existence, but with my limited ...[text shortened]... 0 Club for hours on end. Just eating chip, and dip sipping the Lord's iced tea untill I pop.
    Good point! Not to mention the mental illness.
    I guess thats why our conciousness is eternal and not our bodies.
    What do you do to pass time for eternity?Learn
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Jul '09 17:57
    There are very few people I can think of that I would want to spend eternity with. One lifetime is enough for me as far as wanting to spend untold day's with anybody I know. Fresh new faces is what I want for eternity. What would I do to pass the time for eternity ? Don't get me wrong I choose eternity over being snuffed out of existence, but with my limited ...[text shortened]... 0 Club for hours on end. Just eating chip, and dip sipping the Lord's iced tea untill I pop.
    but you see in Heaven there would be no sin, so you wouldn't HATE those people.
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    23 Jul '09 19:17
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    If you're there I'd find a way.
  5. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    23 Jul '09 20:33
    Watching the 700 Club for hours on end wouldn't be my idea of a good eternity.
  6. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    23 Jul '09 20:49
    I don't hate anybody. I just don't want to spend eternity with most people. Let me get this straight. In Heaven does your mind get transformed into something different than it is here on earth ? That would be the only way I could stand it. I pray for transformation into a completely enlightened person. With the mind set I have right now I don't stand a chance of being invited into any Country Clubs in Heaven. I would be very unpopular in Heaven with my heathen way's.
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '09 21:19
    I don't hate anybody. I just don't want to spend eternity with most people. Let me get this straight. In Heaven does your mind get transformed into something different than it is here on earth ? That would be the only way I could stand it. I pray for transformation into a completely enlightened person. With the mind set I have right now I don't stand a chance ...[text shortened]... into any Country Clubs in Heaven. I would be very unpopular in Heaven with my heathen way's.
    Because I love to quote the Word of God, I have provided some proofs that God's salvation is the transformation of our soul. Your desire is God's.

God predestinated the saved to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ;

"Because those whom He foreknew, He also predestinated to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the Firstborn among many brothers." (Romans 8:29).

This means that the destiny of the saved is to be transformed in mind,emotion, will, and body to be like Jesus Christ.

This passage shows that God is able to present us before Him as sons of God, holy, without blemish in any part of our soul.

"Even as He chose us before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blemish before Him in love, predestinating us unto sonship through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will." (Eph. 1:4,5)

Sonship here means to be like Jesus. Could you take a place in which all your neighbors were like Jesus ?

This passage shows Christ's mighty prayer that the saved would be with Him where He is. This does not mean so much a physical place. It means a moral and spiritual "place".

"Father, concerning that which You ahave given Me, I desire that they also may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory, which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world." (John 17:24)

The destiny of the saved is to be morally and spiritually where He is, unblemished in the eternal love of the Father. What you desire is what the will of God is. You should pray and ask God to fulfill His purpose in your life.

You are not only asking for Him to save you. You are asking Hims to perform His own intention and eternal purpose.

What did you think "born again" really means ? You are born to mature and grow. In the spiritual realm also to be born again by receiving Jesus is the beginning of transformation into the image of Jesus.

www.godseconomy.org

www.regenerated.net
  8. Joined
    10 Jun '09
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 04:01
    Dude dont spend your entire life holding a grudge I am a sixteen year old kid and I love Jesus with everything that I am!! Are you going to start hating me?
  9. England
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 10:03
    you will love it there
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 20:37
    Originally posted by rwingett
    If you're there I'd find a way.
    You couldn't even if you tried, what's your problem anyways? Do you just hate everybody? Especially Catholics? Are you muslim, or something that you were raised to think this way?
  11. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 20:42
    Originally posted by daniel58
    You couldn't even if you tried, what's your problem anyways? Do you just hate everybody? Especially Catholics? Are you muslim, or something that you were raised to think this way?
    You don't know RBHILL. Believe me, he's even worse than you are.
  12. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 20:46
    Originally posted by rwingett
    You don't know RBHILL. Believe me, he's even worse than you are.
    So that means he's in between me and you.
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 21:08
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    Watching the 700 Club for hours on end wouldn't be my idea of a good eternity.
    No that would be in hell.
    Satan would have you watch Tele Evangilists. So he could laugh in your face.
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 21:10
    I don't hate anybody. I just don't want to spend eternity with most people. Let me get this straight. In Heaven does your mind get transformed into something different than it is here on earth ? That would be the only way I could stand it. I pray for transformation into a completely enlightened person. With the mind set I have right now I don't stand a chance ...[text shortened]... into any Country Clubs in Heaven. I would be very unpopular in Heaven with my heathen way's.
    in Romans 12 it talks about renewing your mind.
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 21:15
    No that would be in hell.
    Satan would have you watch Tele Evangilists. So he could laugh in your face.
    So that must mean I'm in Heaven, rwingett is in hell and RBHill is either in purgatory or on earth. Or I'm in purgatory, rwingett is still in hell and RBHill is on earth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree