1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Aug '14 00:05
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Sorry, still don't get the draw.
    There's only one scenario I can imagine wherein lying might be employed: someone who doesn't understand the topic.
    People can be drawn in by the personal testimony of others. Several Christians have talked about it happening to them over the years.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Aug '14 16:232 edits
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I realize you feel compelled to bring every conversation around to your perspective and how much succor you find in spreading your Gospel of guilt, but the fact of the matter is, you're just full of so much crap.

But (just for the sake of argument), let's imagine your scenario as valid and put it to the same question that is asked by the OP.
    Is there any reason you can think of wherein lying would advance your ideas on salvation?
    Obviously you feel compelled to bring every conversation around to your perspective, otherwise I would not have been able to comment, would I? How is this part of explaining the necessity to lie:

At issue is whether a person stands before God on the basis of their own work, or on the basis of the work done on the cross by the Lord Jesus Christ.

Anyway, I notice you have the balls to state the Gospel of Christ is the Gospel of guilt and you call it crap? Nice going, you are a brave soul. Here is the interesting thing pal, your comment above is not in the Bible but ALL OF MINE are from the teachings of Christ. Good luck with calling Christ teachings crap when you stand before him.

Also there is no 'my ideas on salvation'. I just quoted the words of Christ and put no personal interpretation. I dont feel the need to lie if Im telling people about Christ. Christ words speaks very clearly. If anyone needs some details about their fate I think the story of the RIch Man and Lazarus is a good example. And it not my teachings ..its a story directly from Christ. Its simple : greedy selfish pricks get punished.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree