1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    04 Nov '06 01:53
    Place your vote

    Benny Hinn
    Paula White
    Richard Roberts
    Jimmy Swaggert
    Jerry Falwell
    Jim Bakker
    Robert Shuler
    Josh Olsteen
    Rob Parsley
    James Kennedy
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Joined
    05 Mar '02
    Moves
    32455
    04 Nov '06 02:00
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Place your vote

    Benny Hinn
    Paula White
    Richard Roberts
    Jimmy Swaggert
    Jerry Falwell
    Jim Bakker
    Robert Shuler
    Josh Olsteen
    Rob Parsley
    James Kennedy
    I'm proud to say I only recognize four names from your list.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    04 Nov '06 02:06
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I'm proud to say I only recognize four names from your list.
    What kind of a born-again believer are you?
  4. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Joined
    13 Aug '03
    Moves
    21735
    04 Nov '06 04:56
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Place your vote

    Benny Hinn
    Paula White
    Richard Roberts
    Jimmy Swaggert
    Jerry Falwell
    Jim Bakker
    Robert Shuler
    Josh Olsteen
    Rob Parsley
    James Kennedy
    I don't recall how James Kennedy made the list. A couple other's I'm unfamiliar with. But the rest have earned there place in the evangelical hall of shame.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    04 Nov '06 04:571 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Place your vote

    Benny Hinn
    Paula White
    Richard Roberts
    Jimmy Swaggert
    Jerry Falwell
    Jim Bakker
    Robert Shuler
    Josh Olsteen
    Rob Parsley
    James Kennedy
    This is a tough, tough call. They are all a bunch of [bottom]holes, without an ounce of Christ to be found among them. In terms of physical volume, I suppose Falwell is the biggest [bottom]hole of the lot.

    I remember that one time pcaspian got a rim job from Benny Hinn. That was hilarious.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    04 Nov '06 05:49
    Can I vote for Kent Hovind as a wife beater?
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    04 Nov '06 07:30
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Place your vote

    Benny Hinn
    Paula White
    Richard Roberts
    Jimmy Swaggert
    Jerry Falwell
    Jim Bakker
    Robert Shuler
    Josh Olsteen
    Rob Parsley
    James Kennedy
    Go back a few years and you can add Father Coughlin to the list. Although he wasn't an Evangelical. He was more of a fascist Catholic. Close enough for me.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    04 Nov '06 14:271 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    This is a tough, tough call. They are all a bunch of [bottom]holes, without an ounce of Christ to be found among them. In terms of physical volume, I suppose Falwell is the biggest [bottom]hole of the lot.

    I remember that one time pcaspian got a rim job from Benny Hinn. That was hilarious.
    Benny Hinn has perfected the craft. He gets to touch the women, talk seductively to them, get them to lie on the floor in front of him, and have them cry and hug him when it's all over. Plus he dresses like a pimp. And to top it off, people applaud him.
  9. Sydney
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    1649
    04 Nov '06 14:32
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Benny Hinn has perfected the craft. He gets to touch the women, talk seductively to them, get them to lie on the floor in front of him, and have them cry and hug him when it's all over. Plus he dresses like a pimp. And to top it off, people applaud him.
    Benny Hinn's totally gangsta. I actually had the pleasure of seeing him live when he was in Sydney earlier this year (my dad wanted to take me). He brought his 14 year old son out on stage and asked if any girls in the audience wanted to meet him later. It was actually a really good show.

    He also looks like a South American drug lord.
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    04 Nov '06 14:46
    Originally posted by JRambo
    Benny Hinn's totally gangsta. I actually had the pleasure of seeing him live when he was in Sydney earlier this year (my dad wanted to take me). He brought his 14 year old son out on stage and asked if any girls in the audience wanted to meet him later. It was actually a really good show.

    He also looks like a South American drug lord.
    Please, please tell us more. It sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Has your dad ever been institutionalized?
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    04 Nov '06 15:181 edit
    Seriously, I miss this sort of madness in the UK. If we had this level of entertainment, I'd be a lot less morose.

    EDIT: Can I get Benny on DVD or something?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    04 Nov '06 15:34
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Benny Hinn has perfected the craft. He gets to touch the women, talk seductively to them, get them to lie on the floor in front of him, and have them cry and hug him when it's all over. Plus he dresses like a pimp. And to top it off, people applaud him.
    And most importantly, pay him money.
    Don't forget about David Koresh and Jim Jones.
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    04 Nov '06 17:50
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Seriously, I miss this sort of madness in the UK. If we had this level of entertainment, I'd be a lot less morose.

    EDIT: Can I get Benny on DVD or something?
    Praise God! He's going to be London Nov. 16 and 17th. Google him and make your reservation.
  14. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Joined
    02 Feb '05
    Moves
    1666
    04 Nov '06 21:55
    Originally posted by Coletti
    I don't recall how James Kennedy made the list. A couple other's I'm unfamiliar with. But the rest have earned there place in the evangelical hall of shame.
    Funny, don't all Evangelicals live there? Having a little party and bitching about the rest of the world?
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    04 Nov '06 22:34
    Originally posted by Coletti
    I don't recall how James Kennedy made the list. A couple other's I'm unfamiliar with. But the rest have earned there place in the evangelical hall of shame.
    James Kennedy would be the least likely out of that bunch to be put in a mental hospital.
Back to Top