1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 17:03
    Barstudd wrote:"God is divine truth,everything is ok with God."
    Anyone agree with this simple assertion?
  2. Maryland
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 01:43
    No.
  3. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 10:39
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    God is divine truth = Yes
    everything is ok with God = No
  4. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 13:59
    It depends on what is meant by "God" "truth" "everything" and "ok", but apart from that the statement is perfectly clear. Oh and yes, "God" is way cool, probably.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 15:491 edit
    ==============================
    ================================

There is one matter, one Person that is 100% OK with God. That is Jesus Christ.

Christ has met His requirement. Christ has fulfilled His purpose. Christ has expressed His will and desire. Christ has pleased His heart.

He wants Christ. You may be assured that God is satisfied with Christ to the uttermost.

Now if we are associated with Christ, filled with Christ, identified with Christ, and have Christ indwelling us, we may rest assured that we are ALSO Okay with God. we are accepted in the Beloved.

That is because we are in the "place" with which God is totally satisfied - in Christ His Son.
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 20:31
    Originally posted by jaywill

There is one matter, one Person that is 100% OK with God. That is Jesus Christ.

Well, gollee, you're wrong again. I would have thought that such a renowned Bible scholar such as yourself would have realized your error before you hit the Post button.
  7. Berlin
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 21:28
    Maybe I'm stupid, but how can God who is, as is see it, a divine being (if He is anything) be a divine truth at the same time?
    Help me please.
  8. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 21:32
    I personally thought the quote was rather silly; something that is trying to be more profound than it really is.
  9. Berlin
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 22:13
    Definitely agreed.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 23:03
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Well, gollee, you're wrong again. I would have thought that such a renowned Bible scholar such as yourself would have realized your error before you hit the Post button.
    Pure vitriolic pontification.

You're pretty good at it. I guess you have to be since you can't make an intelligent reply.

Don't get me wrong. Half the stuff I say is unintelligible too. Get off your high horse. I think you've been over exposed to bird fecal dust too long.

"Gollee" What's up with that? I can't stop laughing. Remember when I spelt the word "cite" wrong? I think I missed it by one letter, and you just had to point it out. I hope you don't have any children. I bet you're a real screaming meanie.

Golly 😵😵🙁🙄
  11. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 23:16
    Originally posted by josephw

You're pretty good at it. I guess you have to be since you can't make an intelligent reply.

Don't get me wrong. Half the stuff I say is unintelligible too. Get off your high horse. I think you've been over exposed to bird fecal dust too long.

"Gollee" What's up with that? I can't stop laughing. Remember when I spelt the ...[text shortened]... ou don't have any children. I bet you're a real screaming meanie.

Golly 😵😵🙁🙄
    Oh, then you know who I'm talking about? Enlighten us. The absence of a response means that you do not know that more than one person was 100% ok with God.

I forgot you're a scholar too, didn't mean to leave you out.
  12. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 23:191 edit

"Gollee" What's up with that? I can't stop laughing. Remember when I spelt the ou don't have any children. I bet you're a real screaming meanie.

Golly 😵😵🙁🙄
    Yes, misspelling slang as sarcasm would be lost on you.

And in regards to your infantile attacks, I quote from another thread:

Nice going, Mr. Christian - no wonder there is such an anti-Christian sentiment what with the likes of you.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 23:30
    Oh, then you know who I'm talking about? Enlighten us. The absence of a response means that you do not know that more than one person was 100% ok with God.

I forgot you're a scholar too, didn't mean to leave you out.
    I'm not a scholar. I'm a genius.

What are you talking about?
    What does it mean that I "do not know that more than one person was 100% ok with God?"

How do you know I don't?
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 23:33
    Yes, misspelling slang as sarcasm would be lost on you.

And in regards to your infantile attacks, I quote from another thread:

[b]Nice going, Mr. Christian - no wonder there is such an anti-Christian sentiment what with the likes of you.
    [/b]
    Infantile attacks?

I guess that makes you the mature adult attacker! 🙄
  15. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 23:44
    I'm not a scholar. I'm a genius.

What are you talking about?
    What does it mean that I "do not know that more than one person was 100% ok with God?"

How do you know I don't?
    Your lack of a response on who it is means that you don't. Tell you what, prove your genius - respond before one of the athiests do. I know there's a few out there that know what I'm talking about. I know there's a few athiests that know the Bible better than you. But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt beforehand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree