1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    14 May '17 08:51
    Good and bad. Your wins and losses are part of me. This goes both ways! I did some pretty good stuff.

    I am saying we are in this together.
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    14 May '17 16:04
    Originally posted by apathist
    Good and bad. Your wins and losses are part of me. This goes both ways! I did some pretty good stuff.

    I am saying we are in this together.
    Don't get me wrong, but am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

    Let me take a stab at it. Are you saying that in general, as members of the human race "we are in this together", or are you referring to this forum community?

    Either way I'm on board with that sentiment, but with certain reservations. Obviously we're not "in this together" in everything.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8549
    14 May '17 17:30
    Originally posted by apathist
    Good and bad. Your wins and losses are part of me. This goes both ways! I did some pretty good stuff.

    I am saying we are in this together.
    Shared karma dude.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    14 May '17 20:47
    Originally posted by josephw
    Don't get me wrong, but am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

    Let me take a stab at it. Are you saying that in general, as members of the human race "we are in this together", or are you referring to this forum community?

    Either way I'm on board with that sentiment, but with certain reservations. Obviously we're not "in this together" in everything.
    You missed the first hurdle again, eh dude?
    Oh well... just keep away from those nuclear codes please
    😉
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    14 May '17 20:49
    Originally posted by josephw
    Don't get me wrong, but am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

    Let me take a stab at it. Are you saying that in general, as members of the human race "we are in this together", or are you referring to this forum community?

    Either way I'm on board with that sentiment, but with certain reservations. Obviously we're not "in this together" in everything.
    I will try to speak carefully. Thank you for attending. I think the human condition happened to all of us, whether we paid attention or not. Whether you are king of the world or a gutter slave.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86378
    14 May '17 21:52
    Originally posted by apathist
    I will try to speak carefully. Thank you for attending. I think the human condition happened to all of us, whether we paid attention or not. Whether you are king of the world or a gutter slave.
    Stay off the drugs.
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    15 May '17 00:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Stay off the drugs.
    I tried not to move too fast for you. I failed.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    15 May '17 00:05
    Everything that happens to any of us, happens to all of us. We are in this together. I can't be the inventor of that thought.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    15 May '17 01:46
    Originally posted by apathist
    Good and bad. Your wins and losses are part of me. This goes both ways! I did some pretty good stuff.

    I am saying we are in this together.
    Curses! I was hoping this was the thread about everything so we would not have to keep posting other threads.
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    15 May '17 03:54
    Originally posted by josephw
    Don't get me wrong, but am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

    Let me take a stab at it. Are you saying that in general, as members of the human race "we are in this together", or are you referring to this forum community?

    Either way I'm on board with that sentiment, but with certain reservations. Obviously we're not "in this together" in everything.
    I'm a bit surprised. I like it when people push me to think harder. I meant the race, um, species. What I'm trying to say is your wins and losses are my wins and losses too.
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    15 May '17 04:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Curses! I was hoping this was the thread about everything so we would not have to keep posting other threads.
    No. Don't stop. Don't let people make you stop.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    15 May '17 13:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Stay off the drugs.
    Stay off the dopamine you git
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    15 May '17 13:24
    Originally posted by apathist
    Everything that happens to any of us, happens to all of us. We are in this together. I can't be the inventor of that thought.
    I hope they joins hands before they kill eachother
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    15 May '17 13:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Curses! I was hoping this was the thread about everything so we would not have to keep posting other threads.
    So did I in an odd way ...
  15. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    78550
    15 May '17 13:39
    Originally posted by apathist
    Good and bad. Your wins and losses are part of me. This goes both ways! I did some pretty good stuff.

    I am saying we are in this together.
    When I stub my toe do you feel the pain?
Back to Top