1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 19:04
    In the following lecture and slide show, Spike Psarris presents the problems evolutionists have with our solar system. Spike Psarris was an engineer in the U.S. military space program. He went into the U.S. military space program as an atheist and committed evolutionist, and came out of it as a young-earth creationist and Christian.

Our Solar System: Evidence for Creation
    YouTube

The same Lecture and slide show in parts:

Our Solar System: Evidence for Creation, Part 1 of 9
    YouTube&feature=relmfu

Our Solar System: Evidence for Creation, Part 2 of 9
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=G2wlSDV1ut0

Our Solar System: Evidence for Creation, Part 3 of 9
    YouTube&feature=relmfu

Our Solar System: Evidence for Creation, Part 4 of 9
    YouTube&feature=relmfu

Our Solar System: Evidence for Creation, Part 5 of 9
    YouTube&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Our Solar System: Evidence for Creation, Part 6 of 9
    YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Our Solar System: Evidence for Creation, Part 7 of 9

Our Solar System: Evidence for Creation, Part 8 of 9

Our Solar System: Evidence for Creation, Part 9 of 9
    YouTube&feature=relmfu
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    12 May '12 19:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    In the following lecture and slide show, Spike Psarris presents the problems evolutionists have with our solar system. Spike Psarris was an engineer in the U.S. military space program. He went into the U.S. military space program as an atheist and committed evolutionist, and came out of it as a young-earth creationist and Christian.

Our Solar System: Ev ...[text shortened]... m: Evidence for Creation, Part 9 of 9
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPsGSKHhzOM&feature=relmfu
    Spike Psarris presents the problems evolutionists have with our solar system.

The links show no evidence for intelligent creation nor “problems evolutionists have with our solar system”.
    Darwinian evolution is not a theory of the formation of our solar system. So even if there was “problems” with current theory of the origins of our solar system ( and there is no significant problems we are aware of ) this would be no more of a “problem” for evolutionists than for non-evolutionists so what you and he say here is nonsense.

He went into the U.S. military space program as an atheist and committed evolutionist, and came out of it as a young-earth creationist and Christian.

so the U.S. military space program apparently turned him into a moron like yourself -so your point is?....
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 21:171 edit
    Originally posted by humy
    Spike Psarris presents the problems evolutionists have with our solar system.

The links show no evidence for intelligent creation nor “problems evolutionists have with our solar system”.
    Darwinian evolution is not a theory of the formation of our solar system. So even if there was “problems” with current theory of the origins of our solar ...[text shortened]... . military space program apparently turned him into a moron like yourself -so your point is?....
    The point is you must be the moron.

P.S. Fundamental Scientific Problems with Biological Evolution

http://archive.ronharrod.com/evolution.html
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 May '12 23:41
    The point is [b]you must be the moron.

P.S. Fundamental Scientific Problems with Biological Evolution

http://archive.ronharrod.com/evolution.html[/b]
    The only fundamental issue is Paulism has had a 2000 year head start and has been force fed for many generations on BS.

Science has only had the last 100 years or so. If science had 2000 years to work with it would be an entirely different story.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    12 May '12 23:54

Our Solar System: Ev ...[text shortened]... m: Evidence for Creation, Part 9 of 9
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPsGSKHhzOM&feature=relmfu
    evolutionists don't have problems with the solar system and spike psarris, if you are representing his views properly is another fraud who knows nothing about evolution.

that being said, what arguments can you formulate concerning alleged problems with evolution?

i haven't seen you present a single argument.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 00:03
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    evolutionists don't have problems with the solar system and spike psarris, if you are representing his views properly is another fraud who knows nothing about evolution.

that being said, what arguments can you formulate concerning alleged problems with evolution?

i haven't seen you present a single argument.
    I was trying to give other opinions, because you guys don't seem to respect mine. But some of you don't seem to respect the scientist's view either if it is different from yours, just like me. Ha. 😀
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    13 May '12 01:47
    I was trying to give other opinions, because you guys don't seem to respect mine. But some of you don't seem to respect the scientist's view either if it is different from yours, just like me. Ha. 😀
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?subject=Does_the_Earth_really_rotate%3F&threadid=146614

If you EVER claim to know more about physics or science than ANYONE (barring perhaps dasa)
    on this forum again, I will point you back to this thread and remind you that you know less than
    an 11 yr old about how the world works.

Seriously this is stuff I would expect you to have learned in Kindergarten.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 01:55
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?subject=Does_the_Earth_really_rotate%3F&threadid=146614

If you EVER claim to know more about physics or science than ANYONE (barring perhaps dasa)
    on this forum again, I will point you back to this thread and remind you that you know less than

Yeah, sure. Your arrogance is showing again and it is ugly.
  9. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    13 May '12 03:04

hehehe. something tells me this is going to stick around for a while.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 03:07
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    hehehe. something tells me this is going to stick around for a while.
    I'll know next time not to come on here unless I've had at leat 4 hours of sleep
    in the last 24. Lesson learned. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  11. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    13 May '12 11:05
    I'll know next time not to come on here unless I've had at leat 4 hours of sleep
    in the last 24. Lesson learned. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    Increase that to 25 in the last 24... I promise to let you know when you have accomplished this and its safe for you to come back
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 12:38
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Increase that to 25 in the last 24... I promise to let you know when you have accomplished this and its safe for you to come back
    Well, at least I know more about physics, science, and mathematics than you do. And the Holy Bible, too. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    13 May '12 12:40
    Well, at least I know more about physics, science, and mathematics than you do. And the Holy Bible, too. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
    Which part of this did you not understand?

14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 13:04
    Which part of this did you not understand?

an 11 y ...[text shortened]... ld works.

I still know more truth than you do for I learn from my mistakes, while you just keep doing the same thing thinking you will finally get the result you want. And if you ever got that result you would find nothing but an empty shell. Glory be to God! HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    13 May '12 14:29
    I still know more truth than you do for I learn from my mistakes, while you just keep doing the same thing thinking you will finally get the result you want. And if you ever got that result you would find nothing but an empty shell. Glory be to God! HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
    Again...

YOU are the one who WANTS a result.

You WANT there to be a god.

You WANT that god to be the god of the bible.

You WANT the bible to be true.

I want to know the truth, whatever it is.

And I seek it using the best known system for finding it out. Science.

(Well more properly what science does is look at the field of possible ideas and weed out ideas
    that are false. And in doing so leave those that are left proportionally more and more likely to
    be true as the falsehoods get systematically removed.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree