Evidence against Evolution in Our Solar System

Evidence against Evolution in Our Solar System

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
Again...

YOU are the one who WANTS a result.

You WANT there to be a god.

You WANT that god to be the god of the bible.

You WANT the bible to be true.

I want to know the truth, whatever it is.

And I seek it using the best known system for finding it out. Science.

(Well more properly what science does is look at the field of poss ...[text shortened]... proportionally more and more likely to
be true as the falsehoods get systematically removed.)
I would say he KNOWS the bible true, etc. Therein lies the difference. No amount of science can change that. He cannot change. He is fixed in place and reality slips by him, profoundly into his fantasies.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
13 May 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Well, at least I know more about physics, science, and mathematics than you do. And the Holy Bible, too. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
Your level of maths is beyond an undergraduate masters!? yeah right! :]

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 12

Originally posted by Agerg
Your level of maths is beyond an undergraduate masters!? yeah right! :]
He already said he didn't finish college, MAYBE two years with the excuse he couldn't afford it, rationalizing it all away just like he does everything else.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
Again...

YOU are the one who WANTS a result.

You WANT there to be a god.

You WANT that god to be the god of the bible.

You WANT the bible to be true.

I want to know the truth, whatever it is.

And I seek it using the best known system for finding it out. Science.

(Well more properly what science does is look at the field of poss ...[text shortened]... proportionally more and more likely to
be true as the falsehoods get systematically removed.)
You have already said there is no God or gods. That is the belief ot the Atheist by blind faith. You can not see God, therefore God does not exist.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
13 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
He already said he didn't finish college, MAYBE two years with the excuse he couldn't afford it, rationalizing it all away just like he does everything else.
It's difficult to know what to make of this RJHinds feller...see, if he really is as much the theist he makes out, and really possesses the gulf of general ignorance he'd have us believe the the guy is probably close to being an actual moron (in the technical sense of the word)
On the other hand if he's a troll then his approach to undermining christianity is far too naive to grant him/her the benefit of doubt when considering how smart, and how mature he might actually be (noting his ridiculous chess rating)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 12
1 edit

You have already said there is no God or gods. That is the belief ot the Atheist by blind faith. You can not see God, therefore God does not exist.
That may be your take on atheism but I can guarantee you that is not how atheists think about it.

So say god doesn't exist because you can't see it is just your arrogant way of describing atheism.

Atheists belief there is a very low probability of there being a god. If such a being showed up around here showing off it's wares, atheists would be convinced and you can take that to the bank.

That is because an atheist can actually change. Theists cannot change no matter WHAT evidence there is against it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 12

That may be your take on atheism but I can guarantee you that is not how atheists think about it.

So say god doesn't exist because you can't see it is just your arrogant way of describing atheism.

Atheists belief there is a very low probability of there being a god. If such a being showed up around here showing off it's wares, atheists would be convi ...[text shortened]... heist can actually change. Theists cannot change no matter WHAT evidence there is against it.
I believe there is no probability that life came about by chance. Therefore, the God of the Holy Bible is the only real credible option for me.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 12
1 edit

I believe there is no probability that life came about by chance. Therefore, the God of the Holy Bible is the only real credible option for me.
That just shows you how ignorant you are about the mathematics of probability. Or DELIBERATE ignorance to further your abysmally naive belief system. I rather think it's the latter. You cannot say with certainty there is 'ZERO' probability of life coming about by chance. Therefore you are using what you think is math to back your false claims.

You cannot even conceive of the concept of exactly how many molecules there are in even ONE drop of water and the many ways in which reactions can take place in such a medium, much less the entire planet of water that is the Earth and the billions of years available for such reactions to take place.

Of course you try to pass off the stupid idea the earth is only a few thousand years old, that automatically cuts down the odds for random chance to produce life. As long as your delusion holds out, you are safe in ignoring your cognitive dissonance.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 12

That just shows you how ignorant you are about the mathematics of probability. Or DELIBERATE ignorance to further your abysmally naive belief system. I rather think it's the latter. You cannot say with certainty there is 'ZERO' probability of life coming about by chance. Therefore you are using what you think is math to back your false claims.

You canno ...[text shortened]... life. As long as your delusion holds out, you are safe in ignoring your cognitive dissonance.
Yes, I can't conceive of it happening by accidental chance, because I was not designed by God to be able to conceive how God brought life into the world. He had to tell us in simple language so all could conceive of it. So now we know that it did not happen by chance. God designed the universe and fine-tuned it to support life before he brought life into the world. That is the only way I can conceive of it happening. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 12

Yes, I can't conceive of it happening by accidental chance, because I was not designed by God to be able to conceive how God brought life into the world. He had to tell us in simple language so all could conceive of it. So now we know that it did not happen by chance. God designed the universe and fine-tuned it to support life before he brought life into ...[text shortened]... world. That is the only way I can conceive of it happening. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
Yes, continue praising your paranoid, spiteful so-called lord so you can continue living your life in blissful ignorance, ignoring the possibility you could actually think through some of the dilemma's posed by your antiquated faith.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 12

Yes, continue praising your paranoid, spiteful so-called lord so you can continue living your life in blissful ignorance, ignoring the possibility you could actually think through some of the dilemma's posed by your antiquated faith.
You don't seem to have anything better to offer me to believe in Atheism and evolution.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 May 12

You don't seem to have anything better to offer me to believe in Atheism and evolution.
I can offer you my triple god religion: The Lord Guitar, fiddle and mandolin.

In the beginning there was a void and the lord Guitar looked upon it and was sad that only he could make music so he waved his stiff neck and behold a small version of himself appeared, mandolin. Mandolin, seeing there was only two to play, called forth his powers and lo and behold, Fiddle came. Now there was music throughout the land. And the land was good. Go forth and vibrate sayeth the lord.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 12

I can offer you my triple god religion: The Lord Guitar, fiddle and mandolin.

In the beginning there was a void and the lord Guitar looked upon it and was sad that only he could make music so he waved his stiff neck and behold a small version of himself appeared, mandolin. Mandolin, seeing there was only two to play, called forth his powers and lo and be ...[text shortened]... here was music throughout the land. And the land was good. Go forth and vibrate sayeth the lord.
Sounds good, but not good enough. I choose Life. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 May 12

Sounds good, but not good enough. I choose Life. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
Life IS vibrations.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 12

Life IS vibrations.
God gave us all the free will to love Him or reject Him.