1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 20:10
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I wasn't there. 😏
    So how do you know that not all species alive today had to be on the Ark? Where did they come from?
  2. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 20:12
    Not all species alive today had to be on the ark, so stop wondering and just believe.
    Did god create a few more species after the flood then? I'm asking you because you are the expert.
  3. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 20:37
    The rains fell for 40 days and 40 nights. The waters from the underground springs bursts forth with the earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and the water receded so dry land appeared and Noah and his family came out of the ark after one years time.
    A year? To lay down all that sediment? OK, just for a moment there I thought we might be able to have a fairly sensible discussion of the evidence that might indicate a global flood had occurred but now I see I was wrong.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 21:42
    Originally posted by Kepler
    A year? To lay down all that sediment? OK, just for a moment there I thought we might be able to have a fairly sensible discussion of the evidence that might indicate a global flood had occurred but now I see I was wrong.
    Yes, you are wrong. 😏
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 21:45
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Did god create a few more species after the flood then? I'm asking you because you are the expert.
    Did not Darwin already convince you that a variety of species came about during his time?
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 21:54
    It is interesting how people of contrasting worldviews can look at the same evidence and come to opposite conclusions. 😏
    Not true at all. What happens is people of contrasting views, already have conclusions made, then try to use the evidence to back up those conclusions. Of course, the only way to get to the bottom of it is through the scientific method, and I am afraid to have to inform you that your view looses out under the scientific method.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 22:02
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Not true at all. What happens is people of contrasting views, already have conclusions made, then try to use the evidence to back up those conclusions. Of course, the only way to get to the bottom of it is through the scientific method, and I am afraid to have to inform you that your view looses out under the scientific method.
    There are many scientists that have the Biblical worldview as I have. So I am in good company with others that don't have their heads up their arse. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  8. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 22:24
    Did not Darwin already convince you that a variety of species came about during his time?
    Are you going to answer the question?
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 22:531 edit
    They did not all survive. Didn't you look at that video that indicates that there are a lot of fossilized marine creatures in the layers layed down in the Grand Canyon and also in high mountains. This was a result of many marine creatures being killed during the flood and subsequently deposited as the flood waters receded.
    ill be more precise.

how did fresh water fish survive? how did coral survive? how did tropical fish survive? how did seals survive? how did penguins survive?

why dont we find human fossils in all layers of rock?
  10. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 23:47
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    ill be more precise.

how did fresh water fish survive? how did coral survive? how did tropical fish survive? how did seals survive? how did penguins survive?

You'll never get sense out of Hinds. It's turtles all the way down for that guy.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 23:57
    Are you going to answer the question?
    God created kinds, not species. If you had read the Holy Bible, you would not have to ask such dumb questions. 😏
  12. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 00:06
    God created kinds, not species. If you had read the Holy Bible, you would not have to ask such dumb questions. 😏
    OK I'll stay in your ball park and rephrase the question using your words. Did god create some more "kinds" after the flood?
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 00:36

We have they are called cavemen
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 00:37
    ill be more precise.

All plants and animals that you mentioned survived through adaptation as necessary. God's purpose for the worldwide flood, eathquakes, and volcanic eruptions was to destroy the evil humans of the time, so that may have included bones and all. We can only speculate since we were not there, nor are we given detailed written account of such things. Some human fossils have been found and cleaned up and could have been from flood strata. Not all flood strata has been completely investigated, so who knows what may be found upon more investigation, since thare are a lot of so-called missing links in the fossil records that we now have.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 00:38
    OK I'll stay in your ball park and rephrase the question using your words. Did god create some more "kinds" after the flood?
    I think worms stayed in the dirt and did not need to be on the ark

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree