1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 23:17
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It never rained before the flood. There were streams and mists of water coming up from the ground that watered the land in some manner. So it may be possible that there were some type of sedmentary deposits before the flood, however, I am only speculating.
    It never rained before the flood? Wut?
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 00:53
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    It never rained before the flood? Wut?
    He is right. The bible explains how God watered the plant life in pre-flood stage
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 02:17
    Not all species alive today had to be on the ark, so stop wondering and just believe.
    Ah, more of the turn off the part of our bodies that your god supposedly gave us to differentiate us from the beasts of the fields and just believe your fairy tales. Lets all just stop thinking, a big waste of time.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 02:21
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You did answer that question a long time ago. But last time you said the dinosaurs were 'most likely killed in the flood, at least those that lived on land'. Now some were 'obviously' taken on the Ark.

You're contradicting yourself.
    Your memory fails you. Only the little ones were taken on the Ark. The large land dwelling dinosaurs were obviously drowned in the flood. 😏
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 02:27
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    ants under 30,000 meters of water would need to get some gills. but as youve explained already they 'adapted' with in a few hours of the flood starting.
    Why must all ants be under 30,000 meters of water?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 02:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, more of the turn off the part of our bodies that your god supposedly gave us to differentiate us from the beasts of the fields and just believe your fairy tales. Lets all just stop thinking, a big waste of time.
    In your case, that might be true.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 06:16
    I answered that question a long time ago. You must of had your head up your arse again at that time. Of course, some were taken on the Ark and obviously, some of those that lived in the sea were able to survive in the flood. 😏
    Is this where Barney and Muppets came from?
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 09:31
    Your memory fails you. Only the little ones were taken on the Ark. The large land dwelling dinosaurs were obviously drowned in the flood. 😏
    My memory hasn't failed me, that was a verbatim quote from you.

So now only 'little' dinosaurs were on the Ark? Which 'little' ones were those?
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 11:09
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    My memory hasn't failed me, that was a verbatim quote from you.

So now only 'little' dinosaurs were on the Ark? Which 'little' ones were those?
    baby t-rexes, baby tigers, baby elephants.

sounds perfectly logical considering how many species of animals depend on their parents for survival.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 11:10
    are you seriously doing this again? and with rjhinds of all people?
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 11:53
    In your case, that might be true.
    ive read that creationists think there were only 8000 species on the ark, that gives us 16,000 animals, many with very complex environmental needs. how do 6 people manage to look after 16,000 animals everyday?? would you go to a zoo that had 6 people looking after 16,000????

by my estimation (based on 5hrs of sleep and 1hr for food and toilet breaks for the humans) each animal gets about 25 seconds each, every day. thats 25 seconds to feed,clean the floor, get rid of the waste and take care of its environmental needs, moving of dangerous animals for safety.

my calculations say that the humans are in negative time figures. there just isnt enough time in the day, even if they worked 24hrs non stop.

does your bible explain how 6 people found the time to feed 16,000 animals.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 12:19
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Out of interest, how long would you say the floodwaters covered the earth for? I know the rain fell for a matter of days but how long did it take for the water level to reach something like we see currently?
    Your questions are kind of like taunting the doomsdayers on the soapbox at Hyde Park, eh. Tweek em to see how they squirm.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 12:20
    ive read that creationists think there were only 8000 species on the ark, that gives us 16,000 animals, many with very complex environmental needs. how do 6 people manage to look after 16,000 animals everyday?? would you go to a zoo that had 6 people looking after 16,000????

by my estimation (based on 5hrs of sleep and 1hr for food and toilet breaks ...[text shortened]... 24hrs non stop.

They took a lot of adderalπŸ™‚
  14. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 12:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Your questions are kind of like taunting the doomsdayers on the soapbox at Hyde Park, eh. Tweek em to see how they squirm.
    I have done that as well. Somehow it is more satisfying in the real world than this virtual world.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '13 12:36

by my estimation (based on 5hrs of sleep and 1hr for food and toilet breaks ...[text shortened]... 24hrs non stop.

No, and it does not say anything about the numbers of species on the Ark. That is pure speculation. So my speculation is that there were not that many species in existence at the time and hybernation or hybernation-like behavior at times played a part in perserving the animals during that year. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree