1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 00:40
    Originally posted by OdBod
    OK I'll stay in your ball park and rephrase the question using your words. Did god create some more "kinds" after the flood?
    All "kinds" were created in the creation week. 😏
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 00:45
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I think worms stayed in the dirt and did not need to be on the ark
    QUESTION: I wounder how those roaches survived?
    ANSWER: They did not have pesticides back in those days.

Ha, ha 😀
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 01:361 edit
    I think worms stayed in the dirt and did not need to be on the ark
    Why then did dino's disappear? And why is the fossil record always showing dino's WAY lower in the ground than mammals? Almost ANY mammals.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 02:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why then did dino's disappear? And why is the fossil record always showing dino's WAY lower in the ground than mammals? Almost ANY mammals.
    Perhaps the large dino's could not adapt to the new envirnment after the flood. And perhaps the evil-lutionists made the fossil record. 😏
  5. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 08:37
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    All "kinds" were created in the creation week. 😏
    Well,you obviously won't answer the question,despite it being about your theory ,your bible and your opinion . It would seem your faith is very weak .Good luck with your god I suspect he /she will be disappointed in the way you have represented him/her.
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 08:52
    Perhaps the large dino's could not adapt to the new envirnment after the flood. And perhaps the evil-lutionists made the fossil record. 😏
    How did the dinosaurs survive the flood? Were they on the Ark?
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 10:20
    We have they are called cavemen
    I laughed.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 10:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    .... And why is the fossil record always showing dino's WAY lower in the ground than mammals? Almost ANY mammals.
    Have you got a link or something which supports this please SH?
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 14:06
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Well,you obviously won't answer the question,despite it being about your theory ,your bible and your opinion . It would seem your faith is very weak .Good luck with your god I suspect he /she will be disappointed in the way you have represented him/her.
    God would not be disappoint in him but not even in you for rejecting him
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 14:292 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have you got a link or something which supports this please SH?
    Well, the fact is that all non-avian dinosaurs went extinct at the K-T boundary, while all major Cretaceous mammal lineages survived the K-T extinction event.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-T_event
    which redirects to
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretaceous%E2%80%93Paleogene_extinction_event

Mammals had just begun to diversify a few million years before the end of the Cretaceous and did suffer a severe stalling in their diversification after the event, so for the most part sonhouse is correct, but mammals and dinosaurs did overlap by the last few million years of the Cretaceous era. Most mammal fossils are therefore above the dinosaur fossils, which end at the iridium layer marking the K-T boundary.
  11. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 18:01
    God would not be disappoint in him but not even in you for rejecting him
    The problem is, that the extreme and illogical approach of creationists casts a cloud over religions in general. It is shame because religion is obviously a great comfort to many people. However,religion is being constantly used by extremists to justify regressive and destructive behaviours. Reason is not possible because these extremists consider anything outside their belief as worthless. I seriously think that these people do more harm to religious causes than atheists ever could, especially with the meteoric rise in information technology, if you can't make your case in a reasoned and coherent way,people will stop listening.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 18:10
    We have they are called cavemen
    in all layers?? really?
  13. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 18:15
    Soooo......

All hydrocarbon deposits are post-diluvian, is that right?
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 18:24
    All plants and animals that you mentioned survived through adaptation as necessary. God's purpose for the worldwide flood, eathquakes, and volcanic eruptions was to destroy the evil humans of the time, so that may have included bones and all. We can only speculate since we were not there, nor are we given detailed written account of such things. Some huma ...[text shortened]... ation, since thare are a lot of so-called missing links in the fossil records that we now have.
    so you are saying fish can adapt within the space of month or so? and adapt so much they go from fresh to salt water fish and back again???

what did the seals, penguins and polar bears do for land? during the flood. obviously they would be unable to survive on an ark floating around the middle east.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 18:29
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    How did the dinosaurs survive the flood? Were they on the Ark?
    I answered that question a long time ago. You must of had your head up your arse again at that time. Of course, some were taken on the Ark and obviously, some of those that lived in the sea were able to survive in the flood. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree