1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 12:41
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    So we have determined that evolution is a process without intelligence and evolution is not the process that created life.

So what is it about this process that allows it to change what we call simpe life that it could not create to more complex forms of life?
    So you have finally accepted the concept that life origins is a separate science from evolution? That's a significant step if true.
  2. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 13:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you [RJHinds] have finally accepted the concept that life origins is a separate science from evolution? That's a significant step if true.
    Finally!

Hallelujah! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 18:01
    So you have finally accepted the concept that life origins is a separate science from evolution? That's a significant step if true.
    There is no SCIENCE of life origins. That is what I accept. There is no SCIENCE of evolution is what I am trying to get you to accept. The theory of evolution is not SCIENCE, but instead it is religious speculation of humanistic atheism.

http://atheismexposed.tripod.com/humanistic_atheism.htm
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 18:07
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Finally!

Hallelujah! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    I am also pleased to hear that Hinds has started to embrace the concept of evolution.

Hallelujah! Holy! Holy! Holy
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 18:11
    There is no SCIENCE of life origins. That is what I accept. There is no SCIENCE of evolution is what I am trying to get you to accept. The theory of evolution is not SCIENCE, but instead it is religious speculation of humanistic atheism.

http://atheismexposed.tripod.com/humanistic_atheism.htm
    Fortunately you are not the czar of science so that definition is left to REAL people not trolls like you. To you, the Uray-miller experiment is just guesses I suppose.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 22:081 edit
    Fortunately you are not the czar of science so that definition is left to REAL people not trolls like you. To you, the Uray-miller experiment is just guesses I suppose.
    The Uray-miller experiment was a cleverly devised fraud to decieve the unscientific mind. 😏

YouTube
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 20:01
    The Uray-miller experiment was a cleverly devised fraud to decieve the unscientific mind. 😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN1_4mMI-oU
    And you figure someone trying to duplicate those results would find after 2 months running or whatever the time was, you would find nothing in the way of complex molecules. So what result did YOU have running the Miller experiment?

Myself, I actually did something like that experiment when I was 14 and indeed found complex chemicals generated. What did YOU find in your experiment?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 22:34
    And you figure someone trying to duplicate those results would find after 2 months running or whatever the time was, you would find nothing in the way of complex molecules. So what result did YOU have running the Miller experiment?

Myself, I actually did something like that experiment when I was 14 and indeed found complex chemicals generated. What did YOU find in your experiment?
    Just GOO and it never got to the ZOO or to YOU.

YouTube
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 17:591 edit
    Just GOO and it never got to the ZOO or to YOU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikMasuh5Ntw
    Wow, there for one second I thought you had actually come up with an original phrase. BTW, the Miller experiment and the Jennings experiment did not produce much more than goo, neither one was SUPPOSED to produce anything more than goo, just more complex goo. So once again, your hyper arrogant assshole buddy is thinking he will win converts by just making fun of science. You are getting more and more desperate to make some kind of point but none of those video's do you or anyone else credit. You seem to be digging yourself deeper and deeper into darkness away from the light.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 22:39
    Wow, there for one second I thought you had actually come up with an original phrase. BTW, the Miller experiment and the Jennings experiment did not produce much more than goo, neither one was SUPPOSED to produce anything more than goo, just more complex goo. So once again, your hyper arrogant assshole buddy is thinking he will win converts by just making f ...[text shortened]... lse credit. You seem to be digging yourself deeper and deeper into darkness away from the light.
    I actually I am bring the frauds and lies of the theory of evolution out int the light so that those who still have eyes to see can see that evolution is a lie of Satan.

YouTube
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 09:201 edit
    I actually I am bring the frauds and lies of the theory of evolution out int the light so that those who still have eyes to see can see that evolution is a lie of Satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ4iORFL_Jk
    You still haven't told me the results of YOUR miller type experiment. I told you of mine, done when I was 14 and didn't even know about the Miller one. What was YOUR result?

Was it false science that more complex goo developed from those basic chemicals inside the jar? Did Miller just sneak in in the middle of the night and squirt in some molasses, something like that? That energy added to simple chemicals NEVER results in more complex molecules? Is that your position? Will you refuse to answer that also?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 19:47
    You still haven't told me the results of YOUR miller type experiment. I told you of mine, done when I was 14 and didn't even know about the Miller one. What was YOUR result?

Was it false science that more complex goo developed from those basic chemicals inside the jar? Did Miller just sneak in in the middle of the night and squirt in some molasses, somet ...[text shortened]... R results in more complex molecules? Is that your position? Will you refuse to answer that also?
    I never wasted my time with such nonsense. I was not fool enough to believe I was as intelligent as God. 😏
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 12:46
    I never wasted my time with such nonsense. I was not fool enough to believe I was as intelligent as God. 😏
    So the gist of your statement is science is nonsense. Just asking the question 'does energy plus simple chemicals cause an increase in the complexity of the original chemical' is just nonsense and nobody should be so stupid as to even ask that question much less carry out the experiment that Miller did.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 15:332 edits
    So the gist of your statement is science is nonsense. Just asking the question 'does energy plus simple chemicals cause an increase in the complexity of the original chemical' is just nonsense and nobody should be so stupid as to even ask that question much less carry out the experiment that Miller did.
    I am saying I am not fool enough to think I can create a cell containing DNA and program it with information to make a living creature. It is nonsense for anyone to think they can. And it certainly isn't going to happen by the accident of evolution or whatever. 😏
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Jun '15 00:51
    Reasons To Believe's Video -

What Is Evolution?

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree