1. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    11 Dec '09 00:59
    Originally posted by josephw
    Now you're catching on. 😲🙂
    Okay, so given that god can do everything, why does god allow suffering to exist, or at least, significant amounts of suffering, particularly the deaths of large numbers of children and others through natural disasters?
    God can do everything, so why not stop these, or construct the world in such a way that they don't happen at all?
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Dec '09 01:03
    Originally posted by amannion
    Okay, so given that god can do everything, why does god allow suffering to exist, or at least, significant amounts of suffering, particularly the deaths of large numbers of children and others through natural disasters?
    God can do everything, so why not stop these, or construct the world in such a way that they don't happen at all?
    He will very soon...
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '09 01:05
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Ok, but I would hope you would see how someone might connect those particular dots based on what you were saying....
    yes i can see, how someone with an agenda might! 😛
  4. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    11 Dec '09 04:50
    Originally posted by galveston75
    He will very soon...
    Yeah right, bummer for all the schmucks over the last few thousand years isn't it ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree