1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 14:12
    Originally posted by humy
    It was probably before you were born

so not only are you saying something very trivial about what was said in the past but it happened a long time ago and science has moved on from there while you haven't.
    You mean the evolutionists have been forced to change their ideas due to science moving on. I'm just waiting for evolutionists to catch up to the current science and science to catch up with the Holy Bible. HalleluYah !!!
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    09 May '12 20:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You mean the evolutionists have been forced to change their ideas due to science moving on. I'm just waiting for evolutionists to catch up to the current science and science to catch up with the Holy Bible. HalleluYah !!!
    You mean the evolutionists have been forced to change their ideas due to science moving on.

No, evolutionists are evolutionists BECAUSE they accept science while morons like yourself are morons because they don't.

….and science to catch up with the Holy Bible.

that makes no sense at all. Science cannot “catch up” with a book full of crap.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 22:08
    Originally posted by humy
    You mean the evolutionists have been forced to change their ideas due to science moving on.

No, evolutionists are evolutionists BECAUSE they accept science while morons like yourself are morons because they don't.

….and science to catch up with the Holy Bible.

that makes no sense at all. Science cannot “catch up” with a book full of crap.
    You may be right that science won't catch up to the Holy Bible. That would be a big deal. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 May '12 05:34
    Originally posted by menace71
    I've heard and read this that we are basically advanced apes (however that's what classic evolution teaches) so I can't totally argue except we our different in many ways.
    Manny
    Its not so much a teaching of evolution but basic taxonomy (the classification of living things).
    I am sure that you agree that we are animals and not plants or fungi or bacteria.
    I am sure that you agree that we are mammals and have all the well known characteristics of mammals (live births, warm blood, hair, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, milk, etc).
    So why would you even think of disputing that we are apes when we fit perfectly every single characteristic of an ape? Our similarities are not only physical but also genetic.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 May '12 06:43
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Its not so much a teaching of evolution but basic taxonomy (the classification of living things).
    I am sure that you agree that we are animals and not plants or fungi or bacteria.
    I am sure that you agree that we are mammals and have all the well known characteristics of mammals (live births, warm blood, hair, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, milk, etc).
    So wh ...[text shortened]... every single characteristic of an ape? Our similarities are not only physical but also genetic.
    The following is a quote of the new position of evolutionists, like Richard Dawkins on humans:

"Humans did not evolve from modern apes, but humans and modern apes shared a common ancestor, a species that no longer exists. Because we share a recent common ancestor with chimpanzees and gorillas, we have many anatomical, genetic, biochemical, and even behavioral similarities with these African great apes. We are less similar to the Asian apes orangutans and gibbons and even less similar to monkeys, because we share common ancestors with these groups in the more distant past."

"Evolution is a branching or splitting process in which populations split off from one another and gradually become different. As the two groups become isolated from each other, they stop sharing genes, and eventually genetic differences increase until members of the groups can no longer interbreed. At this point, they have become separate species. Through time, these two species might give rise to new species, and so on through millennia."

I think God made the great apes and human seperate kinds in the beginning.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 May '12 09:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The following is a quote of the new position of evolutionists, like Richard Dawkins on humans:
    There is nothing new about it. It is no different from what Darwin said. That you think it is new just shows how ignorant of the theory of evolution you really are.

I think God made the great apes and human seperate kinds in the beginning.
    Nevertheless, we are classified taxonomically as great apes regardless of our origins. We are more similar physically and genetically to chimpanzees than chimpanzees are to orangutans and gibbons as pointed out by Dawkins in the quote you give.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 May '12 11:43
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    There is nothing new about it. It is no different from what Darwin said. That you think it is new just shows how ignorant of the theory of evolution you really are.

[b]I think God made the great apes and human seperate kinds in the beginning.

Nevertheless, we are classified taxonomically as great apes regardless of our origins. We are more similar ...[text shortened]... than chimpanzees are to orangutans and gibbons as pointed out by Dawkins in the quote you give.[/b]
    That is the point. The clssification of Humans as apes does not match the new position that you claim is not new. Either the classification is wrong or the new position is wrong. They can not both be right.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '12 15:03
    Originally posted by lausey
    Advances depended on key events. The world was a lot less densely populated thousands of years ago and communication between groups of people were very slow.

One key invention was the wheel (which was a little under 6000 years ago), which allowed faster communication and a significant advance in spreading of ideas.

The renaissance period was another sig ...[text shortened]... day because of this.

EDIT: In other words, advances in technology is exponential, not linear.
    The wheel is not 6000 years old ......but it is eternal.

Modern history is false in many areas.

The world view and time line is dominated by Judaic/Christian thinking and beliefs.

The Vedic time line is preceding the Judaic/Christian time line by millions of years.

The Judaic and Christian historians cover up this fact through ignorance and also deliberately.

Deliberately because there is no research going on to say otherwise.

The research is not going on - for to do so would reveal the falsity of Judaism and Christianity as recently created religions.

Religion cannot be created - but must be eternal.

The Vedic literature is eternal - and pre-dates history itself.

Now the question is..............are you going to research all of this?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 May '12 16:28
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The wheel is not 6000 years old ......but it is eternal.

Modern history is false in many areas.

The world view and time line is dominated by Judaic/Christian thinking and beliefs.

The Vedic time line is preceding the Judaic/Christian time line by millions of years.

The Judaic and Christian historians cover up this fact through ignorance and also del ...[text shortened]... dates history itself.

Now the question is..............are you going to research all of this?
    The Vedic literature is not eternal and does not pre-date history. God is eternal. You are being dishonest. Shame on you, Dasa.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree