1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 00:031 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    The elders could be wrong. It sounds like you basically have to agree with the organizations interpretations of the bible or else your not a true JW .

Manny
    What you hear and what the truth is are two different things. Ones who don't agree or get their feelings hurt will always make the other sound bad. You know that's a fact of life on many levels.
    Aagain I personally have known ones that turned on the Witnesses who once were themselves Witnesses and have heard lie after lie about what they said happenbed when I know it was an out right lie and not the truth...
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 00:071 edit
    The elders could be wrong. It sounds like you basically have to agree with the organizations interpretations of the bible or else your not a true JW .

Manny
    Also why don't you ask the JW's themselves if you want the true facts instead of ones who have hatred in their hearts? We have nothing to hide as the front doors to the Halls are open for anyone to see for themselves.
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 01:21
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Also why don't you ask the JW's themselves if you want the true facts instead of ones who have hatred in their hearts? We have nothing to hide as the front doors to the Halls are open for anyone to see for themselves.
    So you can't disagree with the elders ? If you do disagree you have hatred in your heart?

Manny
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 01:38
    So you can't disagree with the elders ? If you do disagree you have hatred in your heart?

Manny
    You got it!
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 01:57

Manny
    Always trying to twist it up with words aren't you? I answered you clearly in the last post.
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Nov '11 03:59
    you never-answer a question with a simple yes or no.

Manny
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Nov '11 00:21

Manny
    He has to figure out what the watchtower says first. Until then He'll
    just go around in circles.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    17 Nov '11 01:372 edits

Manny
    Neither do you. So lets try this and see if you can. Does the scripture at Matt 24:9 apply to you? Yes or no if you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 24:9
    Amplified Bible (AMP)

9 Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

I'll be waiting.
  9. Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 08:431 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    your making too much sense and have provided too much reason and knowledge, hes
    not interested in reason nor knowledge, hes just a lonely old guy with no friends and
    no future who likes to accuse others,

(Revelation 12:10) . . .“Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the
    kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, bec ...[text shortened]... e accuser of our
    brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!
    Hi Robbie,
    I have tried to understand the JW theology but the stuff I found in Wiki didn't seem quite right.
    Could you send me a short para or two about it or a link?
    Thanks
    Shahenshah
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 08:56
    Originally posted by shahenshah
    Hi Robbie,
    I have tried to understand the JW theology but the stuff I found in Wiki didn't seem quite right.
    Could you send me a short para or two about it or a link?
    Thanks
    Shahenshah
    hi shahenshah, there is only one official site of Jehovahs witnesses on the internet

www.watchtower.org

kind regards Robbie.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 09:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    The mixture of ad hominems and spam-bombing in the response to the article quoted in the OP is very interesting.
    Ha, I was just thinking the very same. I think the OP hit the spot.
  12. Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 10:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    hi shahenshah, there is only one official site of Jehovahs witnesses on the internet

www.watchtower.org

kind regards Robbie.
    Thanks Robbie

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree