Eye Glasses

Eye Glasses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maryland

Moves
16 Sep 14

If god made humans, why do many of us need our vision corrected with eye glasses? I can hardly wait for all the reasons!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Sep 14

Originally posted by 667joe
If god made humans, why do many of us need our vision corrected with eye glasses? I can hardly wait for all the reasons!
Simple. God does not want you to live forever or see forever or walk forever or anything forever in this present body. This body is frail and made to last a limited amount of time. Its like the Chinese make stuff that last 6 months so that you will have to buy another.

Moves
16 Sep 14

Maybe he/she had a second occupation?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Sep 14

Before the Fall, man (ie Adam) was perfect. He had 20/20 vision plus
microscopic, telescopic and infra-red capabilities. Some say he could see
into the ultra-violet too but I can find nothing in scripture to back that up.

The penalty for eating apples was myopia, astigmatism and a whole lot of other stuff.

Amen.

Maryland

Moves
17 Sep 14

It's really sad that so many actually believe your tripe!

Read a book!

Moves
17 Sep 14

It's really sad that so many actually believe your tripe!
Whose tripe?

Moves
17 Sep 14

Good grief.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Sep 14

Sin against God caused degeneration and mutations. It is the Theory of Devilution.

Maryland

Moves
17 Sep 14

Why don't dogs have better vision? Have they sinned? I thought only humans ate the apple of knowledge?

Über-Nerd

Moves
17 Sep 14
1 edit

Why don't dogs have better vision? Have they sinned? I thought only humans ate the apple of knowledge?
The orthodox position is that the whole of creation fell when Adam did. Look at medieval drawings of paradise: lions were vegetarians then!

EDIT: I'm not saying I believe it; but that's what the doctrinal position is.

Maryland

Moves
17 Sep 14

How the theists contort themselves to make their "facts" fit!

Read a book!

Moves
17 Sep 14

How the theists contort themselves to make their "facts" fit!
What are your "facts"?

Maryland

Moves
17 Sep 14

Come on now! Lions were vegetarians and then became carnivores because Eve bit ab apple? Santa has flying reindeer as well! Give me a break!!!

rc

Moves
18 Sep 14

so your objection to the idea of a creator is that we don't all have 20:20 vision,

bwahahahahah.....hilarious,

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
18 Sep 14

We have inherited sin and imperfection from Adam and as a result we all have bad eyes among other things.
God made man perferct but Adam lost that for us. But God promisses that some day soon we will gain that back....