1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    20 Sep '14 19:241 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I am related to a couple of blondes, can that count?
    Kelly

and I'm in great shape, because you know, round is a shape! 🙂
    Okay, but are you perfectly round? BTW, I strongly encourage you to give this question some serious thought before answering.

We cannot forget the role perfection must play here, and especially so within the context of this thread. Please be aware that I do not take my only source of easy income lightly. There will be some very intensive work involved, and you will be expected to take a short test sometime near the end of the course. So just to let you know and give you fair warning, this will not be your typically easy peasy community college BS course for simply getting another college credit... oh no, this will be a very special easy peasy BS course, with absolutely no college credit or anything else you could use later in life to advance yourself.

In fact, it's probably best if you never tell anyone about this at all if you want to pursue any career with an unblemished record. I'm just saying, it would be best to keep this between the two of us and all of them cute little blonde females. Having said that, after careful thought and consideration whilst slurping up my first cup of coffee this morning I have decided to make a special exception in your case, and allow you to attend (after paying for*) my three week intensive and highly rewarding class... however, this does not mean you get dibs on any of your classmates.

*I expect full payment in advance...
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 01:30
    Originally posted by 667joe
    If god made humans, why do many of us need our vision corrected with eye glasses? I can hardly wait for all the reasons!
    Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind
    if not posted yet?

John 9:1-3
    1 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 05:03
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Okay, but are you [b]perfectly round? BTW, I strongly encourage you to give this question some serious thought before answering.

We cannot forget the role perfection must play here, and especially so within the context of this thread. Please be aware that I do not take my only source of easy income lightly. There will be some very intensive ...[text shortened]... ean you get dibs on any of your classmates.

*I expect full payment in advance...[/b]
    I'm so not worthy!
    Kelly
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 05:27
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I'm so not worthy!
    Kelly
    No sweat, it doesn't matter... no one is worthy. But you will be after completing my course.

oh crap, I'm losing him...
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 18:38
    "Satire is in the mind of the beholder." - Lemon Lime Descartes

eat your heart out, robbie... a new zen master has arrived
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Sep '14 20:25
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    "Satire is in the mind of the beholder." - Lemon Lime Descartes

"Satire is what you get with a bigger chair" Wolfgang Amadeus Chezart

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree