1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Aug '15 20:40
    Iran’s terrorist general violates UN travel ban with visit to Russia

The shadowy Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani recently visited Moscow to meet with senior Russian leaders, according to two Western intelligence sources, despite a travel ban and UN Security Council resolutions barring him from leaving Iran.

On July 24, one week before Secretary of State John Kerry testified to the Senate Armed Services Committee and faced questions about the newly struck nuclear deal, Soleimani arrived in Moscow for meetings with Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and President Vladimir Putin. It was not immediately clear what the Iranian leader discussed, but the revelation comes as the United Nations and European Union arms embargo against Iran is slated to be lifted in five years as part of the comprehensive nuclear agreement announced July 14 from Vienna.

Soleimani was first designated a terrorist and sanctioned by the US in 2005 for his role as a supporter of terrorism. In October 2011, the US Treasury Department tied Soleimani to the failed Iranian plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States at a popular restaurant in Washington, DC. The Quds Force is the special forces external wing of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, responsible for supporting terrorist proxies across the Middle East. It reports directly to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

Outgoing US Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno characterized the Iranian general in an exclusive exit interview with Fox News: “Qassem Soleimani is the one who has been exporting malign activities throughout the Middle East for some time now. He’s absolutely responsible for killing many Americans, in fact I would say the last two years I was there, the majority of our casualties came from his surrogates, not Sunni or al Qaeda.”

http://nypost.com/2015/08/06/irans-terrorist-general-violated-un-travel-ban-with-visit-to-russia/
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 20:47
    Obama Starts Ezekiel Nuclear War

YouTube
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 00:54
    Babylon Bible Prophecy ISIS Secrets Revealed

YouTube
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 01:561 edit
    Has a bible passage ever been used to prophesy anything?

????????????

... NO
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 02:14
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    [b]Has a bible passage ever been used to prophesy anything?

????????????

... NO[/b]
    So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts. But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

(2 Peter 1:19-21 NASB)

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 04:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts. But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved ...[text shortened]... from God.

Your paranoia knows no bounds. You actively WANT wars so you can say, see, now we are at the end times.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 06:10
    So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts. But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved ...[text shortened]... from God.

Like I said.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 04:15
    Like I said.
    Yes, Scripture has been used as prophecy. There are many prophecies concerning the Messiah and even the time of His first coming. There is the Prophecy by Jesus of His resurrection after three days and His prophecy of the destruction of the Jerusalem temple to name only two of Christ's prophecies.

It had been believed that Israel would be reborn as a nation and that the temple would be rebuilt as a result of biblical scripture. One of those has happened in my lifetime and perhaps the other one will happen also in my lifetime. 😏

9. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 10:30

Well your lamp is shining in a dark place for sure. I am not sure we want to see it illuminated like this.
  10. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 18:58
    [b]Has a bible passage ever been used to prophesy anything?

????????????

... NO[/b]
    I think the problem is more that biblical passages have been used to prophecy just about anything . . .
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 19:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Your paranoia knows no bounds. You actively WANT wars so you can say, see, now we are at the end times.
    And you call him paranoid.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 20:261 edit
    Yes, Scripture has been used as prophecy. There are many prophecies concerning the Messiah and even the time of His first coming. There is the Prophecy by Jesus of His resurrection after three days and His prophecy of the destruction of the Jerusalem temple to name only two of Christ's prophecies.

It had been believed that Israel would be reborn as a n ...[text shortened]... her one will happen also in my lifetime. 😏

We have been given the rebuilt Temple as a prophecy of end times. I hope to never see a rebuilt Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem in my lifetime. I know it's coming, but as a Christian, I just don't want to be here when it does.

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days." -- Daniel 12:11

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )
    Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
    Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
    Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
    And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
    But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
    For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." -- Matthew 24:15-22

Whoso readeth, let him understand: The rebuilt Temple is the 'holy place' spoken of in Matthew 24:15. The 'abomination of desolation' is either the Beast or the 'image of the Beast'. It is not something 'to be wished for'.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 21:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And you call him paranoid.
    I didn't say anything about WANTING wars, He is the warmonger. I am just saying, if another major war broke out, he would just say, 'See, it's the end times'.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 02:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I didn't say anything about WANTING wars, He is the warmonger. I am just saying, if another major war broke out, he would just say, 'See, it's the end times'.
    Did he ever say he WANTED war?
  15. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    19 Aug '15 20:08
    Originally posted by vistesd
    I think the problem is more that biblical passages have been used to prophecy just about anything . . .
    The other problem is each alleged "prophecy" is always made to fit the facts after the fact.

But of course even Moby Dick is chock-full of prophecy:

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree