1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 18:06
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Did he ever say he WANTED war?
    Yes, in fact he has called for nuking Iran at the very least, and that, several times. He is an out and out warmonger. Dick Cheney would be pleased.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 02:05
    I work with an Israeli and I find him to be extraordinarily obnoxious and unpleasant.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 02:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]Iran’s terrorist general violates UN travel ban with visit to Russia

The shadowy Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani recently visited Moscow to meet with senior Russian leaders, according to two Western intelligence sources, despite a travel ban and UN Security Council resolutions barring him from leaving Iran.

On July 24, one week be ...[text shortened]... ttp://nypost.com/2015/08/06/irans-terrorist-general-violated-un-travel-ban-with-visit-to-russia/[/b]
    I think we may be very close, but who knows?
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 04:29
    Yes, Scripture has been used as prophecy.
    That wasn't my question.

I asked - Has a bible passage ever been used to prophesy anything?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 04:41
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    That wasn't my question.

"Used to prophesy anything?"

No.

Actually prophesy something?

Yes.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 07:10
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I work with an Israeli and I find him to be extraordinarily obnoxious and unpleasant.
    Your point being?!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 09:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yes, in fact he has called for nuking Iran at the very least, and that, several times. He is an out and out warmonger. Dick Cheney would be pleased.
    Yes, if nuking Iran will keep them from getting the nuke, then I am all for it. But that is not asking for war that is stopping a war like we did in Japan. 😏
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 10:17
    Yes, if nuking Iran will keep them from getting the nuke, then I am all for it. But that is not asking for war that is stopping a war like we did in Japan. 😏
    I rest my case.
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 10:39
    How you reconcile that ugly part of your soul with your Christian faith is beyond me.

Seriously.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 10:45
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    How you reconcile that ugly part of your soul with your Christian faith is beyond me.

Seriously.
    The concept of hundreds of thousands of people dying horrible deaths like in Hiroshima doesn't bother this animal at all. I take it back, that is an insult to animals.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 19:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    [bActually prophesy something?

Yes.[/b]
    What?

(This should be good)
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 19:573 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    That wasn't my question.

Many bible passages of scripture has been used as prophecy of many things. The book of Daniel is an example. One of the prophecies that I consider the most import is the one about the timing of the rebuilding of Jerusalem and the building of the second temple after the return of the people from captivity and along with that is the timing of the coming of the the messiah, the anointed one and the fact that he would be "cut off".

"Seventy weeks (sevens) have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place. So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

(Daniel 9:24-27 NASB)

The decree referred to is believed to be the one issued by Artaxerxes I, King of Persia in his 7th year of reign (457 B.C.). This is recorded in Ezra chapter 1. The seventy sevens (weeks) is equal to 490 (years) in prophecy.

in another thread years ago on Daniel's prophecy of the seventy sevens, I showed how this works to point to the baptism of Jesus (the Prince of Princes) by John the Baptist and the anointing as Messiah by the Holy Spirit in approximately 27 A.D.

In the Middle of the final week (7 years) he is crucified (cuf-off) having nothing, not even clothes, as described in the prophecy.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 14:07
    Many bible passages of scripture has been used as prophecy of many things. The book of Daniel is an example. One of the prophecies that I consider the most import is the one about the timing of the rebuilding of Jerusalem and the building of the second temple after the return of the people from captivity and along with that is the timing of the coming of ...[text shortened]... years) he is crucified (cuf-off) having nothing, not even clothes, as described in the prophecy.
    I guess you get a real kick out of being nothing but a filthy troll.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 05:031 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

Seriously.
    God brought the judgment of the worldwide flood to destroy evil men on the earth. That is the way I justify nuking the evil Muslim terrorists in Iran.

Christ did not come to judge the world when He came the first time, However, when He comes the next time He will come with all power and judgment upon evil men.

But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

(Romans 2:5 NASB)
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 07:01
    God brought the judgment of the worldwide flood to destroy evil men on the earth. That is the way I justify nuking the evil Muslim terrorists in Iran.

Christ did not come to judge the world when He came the first time, However, when He comes the next time He will come with all power and judgment upon evil men.

But because of your stubbornness a ...[text shortened]... he day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

(Romans 2:5 NASB)
    So you are equating yourself with God in determining who is evil and who should be punished. Perhaps you would think differently if you had been born in Iran?!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree