Ezekiel 38 War Against Israel Near?

Ezekiel 38 War Against Israel Near?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Aug 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
So you are equating yourself with God in determining who is evil and who should be punished. Perhaps you would think differently if you had been born in Iran?!
Perhaps then I would think i was working for Allah the moon god. 😏

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Aug 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Perhaps then I would think i was working for Allah the moon god. 😏
Yes, more than likely.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Aug 15

God brought the judgment of the worldwide flood to destroy evil men on the earth. That is the way I justify nuking the evil Muslim terrorists in Iran.

Christ did not come to judge the world when He came the first time, However, when He comes the next time He will come with all power and judgment upon evil men.

But because of your stubbornness a ...[text shortened]... he day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

(Romans 2:5 NASB)
You are an animal WORSE than a troll. You could give a crap less about hundreds of thousands of people burned to death if it furthers your twisted aims.

You disgust EVERYONE here.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are an animal WORSE than a troll. You could give a crap less about hundreds of thousands of people burned to death if it furthers your twisted aims.

You disgust EVERYONE here.
And you, who honors your father the devil, are an abomination to the LORD of Heaven.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Aug 15

And you, who honors your father the devil, are an abomination to the LORD of Heaven.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
Oh no, not an abomination. Anything but an abomination. Is that your best shot, troll?

w

Moves
31 Aug 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
[b]Has a bible passage ever been used to prophesy anything?

????????????

... NO[/b]
Actually, yes. There are a myriad of Messiah prophecies that have come true. Of course, I assume most would say that the stories in the NT were made up in order to fit those prophecies. However, Daniel 9:24-26 is an actual calendar for the coming of the Messiah which points directly to the time Jesus walked the earth. I know, I know, many will say that Jesus was not even real. Of course, most historians would beg to differ.

Of course, just the mere fact that the Bible is of religious significance and the fact that Israel exists according to prophecies thousands of years ago kinda defies the odds, don't you think?

No, of course not. I'm just babbling again, so ignore me. 🙄

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Aug 15

Originally posted by whodey
Actually, yes. There are a myriad of Messiah prophecies that have come true. Of course, I assume most would say that the stories in the NT were made up in order to fit those prophecies. However, Daniel 9:24-26 is an actual calendar for the coming of the Messiah which points directly to the time Jesus walked the earth. I know, I know, many will say that Je ...[text shortened]... ies the odds, don't you think?

No, of course not. I'm just babbling again, so ignore me. 🙄
Israel exists today because of Hitler and the UN's response to give them a homeland, that was political not religious.