1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 11:156 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    fixed
    Haha, why do you chose to be a gAytheist?!

If Christians brains are the size of a mustard seed then why is my nephews IQ at 168. He is 7 this coming February and he can learn song by ear playing guitar. And when he grows up he wants to be a pastor/Evangelist, farmer, MLS player. My niece will be 10 in February also and she has already ran over 3 million words out of reading books. She can play the piano too. And they both can sing. My brother is a history major/banker. His IQ is 140 even lower than my nephews. His wife my sister-in-law is an English major and teaches freshman English in high school where you have to have a talent to go to. Sad to say but her IQ is higher than my brothers at 156. My nieces IQ is 137. They sing on the worship team at the church that they worship at my brother and his wife. And yes I'm lower than all four of them I don't 128. My dad is at 136 and my mom is a 132. My wife is at 118. And my son will be 21 days at 2:30 PM Pacific can already grunt and look around. My brother said he's the most observant baby he's ever seen. And he had granted when I asked him if he knew his name he granted twice and I also said can you say mom and he granted! My wife has him watch baby Einstein and baby Mozart. And when you read to him children's books,news paper, or the Bible He will actually look at you when you read. Praise God for answered prayers! Oh and back to my nephew according to his IQ number is above Steven Hocking so ha!
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 16:31
    Written a good few too.
    What do you know? There's one now.....
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 17:09
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Haha, why do you chose to be a gAytheist?!

If Christians brains are the size of a mustard seed then why is my nephews IQ at 168. He is 7 this coming February and he can learn song by ear playing guitar. And when he grows up he wants to be a pastor/Evangelist, farmer, MLS player. My niece will be 10 in February also and she has already ran over 3 million wo ...[text shortened]... ered prayers! Oh and back to my nephew according to his IQ number is above Steven Hocking so ha!
    So... everybody in your family is smarter than you?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 20:002 edits
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    So... everybody in your family is smarter than you?
    Supposedly I have dyslexia. But so do a lot of famous people supposedly. I'm really good with numbers. I think ultimate job would be to be the stats person for MLB games. More than any other sport because it's the longest season. And I don't mind almost everyone in my family smarter than me. The smarter you are the more responsibility you have in this world.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 21:15
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why don't you go look up the definition of faith?

I've read a lot of ignorant posts here, but this one is right up there.
    Please explain further.............
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 21:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You notice his MO, give some statement, then just stop posting since he does not want debate, he only wants obedience to his creed.
    I have just been down to Sydney installing a toilet and plumbing for my sister and have just returned to find I also I have a list of home duties to fulfil .........................but I shall respond more thoroughly shortly.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 21:25
    How can you countenance statements in your own Gita about Krshna coming only every 8.6 billion years? 8 billion years ago, the SUN wasn't even here much less Earth and 8 billion years from now, Earth will be a cinder, part of the atmosphere of the sun which will expand past the radius of Earth's orbit around the sun and therefore will become part of the sun ...[text shortened]... ale, it is exactly what WILL happen to Earth.

So in that light how can you believe in Krshna?
    I shall respond shortly...............
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 22:04
    How can you countenance statements in your own Gita about Krshna coming only every 8.6 billion years? 8 billion years ago, the SUN wasn't even here much less Earth and 8 billion years from now, Earth will be a cinder, part of the atmosphere of the sun which will expand past the radius of Earth's orbit around the sun and therefore will become part of the sun ...[text shortened]... ale, it is exactly what WILL happen to Earth.

So in that light how can you believe in Krshna?
    He enjoys exaggerating.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Dec '14 10:53
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He enjoys exaggerating.
    So when it is in YOUR best interest you believe in the science.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Dec '14 12:24
    Originally posted by Dasa
    A common teaching which is propagated by false religion is the requirement for strong faith.

Apparently the more faith one has the more of God one has.

However in true religion faith is not discussed much at all.

The reason for this is that persons who have committed to the spiritual way of life and follow the practices of true religion have no doubt w ...[text shortened]...
    The fact is ........the degree a person needs faith, is the degree they do not believe in God.
    That is Dasa's teaching. Not God's.

When will you learn not to place your words above God's?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Dec '14 12:40
    Originally posted by josephw
    That is Dasa's teaching. Not God's.

When will you learn not to place your words above God's?
    Especially considering the bible god is just an artificial construct, made and delivered by man. Many men actually, like the whisper gallery, each one makes the whole thing just a bit more shaky.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Dec '14 12:41
    You notice his MO, give some statement, then just stop posting since he does not want debate, he only wants obedience to his creed.
    The reincarnation of Vishnu.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Dec '14 12:45
    Especially considering the bible god is just an artificial construct, made and delivered by man. Many men actually, like the whisper gallery, each one makes the whole thing just a bit more shaky.
    Sorry, but you do error. Especially considering that you just did the same thing by constructing your own truth about God.

Without a final authority you and I have no ground to stand on. Like playing baseball. There has to be an umpire or there's no game.
  14. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Dec '14 13:56
    Originally posted by Dasa
    A common teaching which is propagated by false religion is the requirement for strong faith.

Apparently the more faith one has the more of God one has.

However in true religion faith is not discussed much at all.

The reason for this is that persons who have committed to the spiritual way of life and follow the practices of true religion have no doubt w ...[text shortened]...
    The fact is ........the degree a person needs faith, is the degree they do not believe in God.
    May God's peace be ever yours,

Faith and knowledge are great tools to find Wisdom, but the part of wisdom and being close to God, is Love. To be close to God is loving God. And those who seek God deeply, love Him deeply.

You don't need to have great knowledge (as man sees it) of Him to do this. But the knowledge one gains is that He loves you too.
  15. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    17 Dec '14 21:06
    fixed
    How many pinheads can dance on the head of an angel?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree