1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 03:53
    What is false religion?

It is a doctrine/teaching fabricated from the mind of mundane man in recent times and it is not eternal *meaning before it apperaed it did not exist.

True religion receives its doctrine/knowledge from the Supreme Personality of Godhead - and has existed for eternality meaning there was never a time it did not exist.

Because false religion is fabricated from the minds of mundane man it is full of speculation and error and falsity........... however true religion has no error or falsity at all.

True religion shall speak of things that are beyond mundane mind and therefore appear to be incorrect - but being above and beyond mundane mind the spiritual knowledge is absolutely correct and needs only a purified mind to comprehend - hence the process of spiritual living must be undertaken to achieve purification of heart and mind to understand the higher spiritual principles taught by the Vedas.

The quality of humility and honesty must be intact to embark on this spiritual journey into the Vedas.......because many precepts will challenge mundane mind.

Why do persons hold on so tightly to false religion after they have been shown certain errors in its doctrine that are very clear to acknowledge.

They are not sincere to begin with and they have invested so much time in their false religion that to suddenly declare that they have been mis-informed is something they cannot do - and so rather than give up falsity they defend falsity and pretend that they do not know the truth.......this conduct is dishonest.

A sincere seeker of truth shall abandon falsity as soon as it appears - and they would never defend falsity.

What then does this say about the world we all live - that every religion on earth is false to some degree and everyone defends it to their death.

It shows the insincerity and dishonesty of the peoples of this earth.

Why are the adherents to Vedic teachings so small................because it is almost impossible to find a sincere honest person in this world.

When I was a child and I went to church every Sunday - my Bible said "thou shalt not kill".......................but now when I pick up my Bible it says "thou shalt not murder" and it has been changed even in my life time.

So embarrassed where the Christians for killing so many animals at the slaughter house - they changed their Bible to remove "thou shalt not kill""......thinking this will save them from a great sin of opening slaughter houses for profit and killing billions of animals.

A list of proofs for determining true religion from false religion ( the acid test ) was given and no person cared the least for that information - but were glad to continue defending their falsity.

This is the dishonesty I speak of when concerning religion/spirituality............... persons do not care one way or the other if they are taught falsity or not - and they certainly do not search out the truth but sit safely and snug in their illusion of righteousness.

Before Islam Christianity Judaism were fabricated by animal killers and intoxicators and womanisers..............the Vedas were already existing and were followed by millions of persons - but when the age of Kali was introduced 5000 years ago - everything changed and new religions sprung up over night, invented, dreamt, fabricated by any person who could read and write.

Along with that - the Vedas were systematically and ferociously destroyed by the plundering Islamic and Christian warlords - as to try and hide the perfect and wonderful and authoritative teachings of the Vedas from mankind - because the Vedas threatened the pathetic mundane Islamic and Christian false doctrine.

Why do so called seekers of the truth dismiss true religion in favour of false religion..............( rhetorical question )
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 04:02
    Originally posted by Dasa
    What is false religion?

It is a doctrine/teaching fabricated from the mind of mundane man in recent times and it is not eternal *meaning before it apperaed it did not exist.

True religion receives its doctrine/knowledge from the Supreme Personality of Godhead - and has existed for eternality meaning there was never a time it did not exist.

Because fals ...[text shortened]... th dismiss true religion in favour of false religion..............( rhetorical question )
    I am a theist but I do not follow any religion. I don't find your religion, for instance, any less or more "true" than Islam or Judaism or Hinduism or Christianity.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 04:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am a theist but I do not follow any religion. I don't find your religion, for instance, any less or more "true" than Islam or Judaism or Hinduism or Christianity.
    Your comment is baseless because to draw a comparison you must know the Vedas in truth.

Going on-line and googling the Vedas with an academic approach shall not reveal one iota of understanding of the Vedas.

To draw a comparison like you have done is dishonest if you are ignorant of the true understanding of the Vedas.

Much of what you will find on-line will not be the true explanation of the Vedas for many interpretations will be incorrect because they are presenting the impersonal characteristics of Godhead only........which only accounts for less than 1 % of the truth of Godhead.

Even great Sanskrit scholars are ignorant of the true understanding of the Vedas and without sincere devotion to the Lord everything about the Vedas will be confusing to such a fellow as yourself..

You should retract your comments.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 05:05
    What is false religion?

Because fals ...[text shortened]... th dismiss true religion in favour of false religion..............( rhetorical question )
    There are many things I can agree with you on. However, when you
    fight against the truth of the Holy Scriptures that Christ defended
    and then say Christianity is a false religion, then that makes you an
    antiChrist and an enemy of Christ and an enemy to me just as much
    as the atheists and any other religious group is an enemy. You are
    just not as much of an enemy as the Islamic terrorists, who wish to
    murder me.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 05:15
    Your comment is baseless because to draw a comparison you must know the Vedas in truth.

Going on-line and googling the Vedas with an academic approach shall not reveal one iota of understanding of the Vedas.

To draw a comparison like you have done is dishonest if you are ignorant of the true understanding of the Vedas.

Much of what you will find on-lin ...[text shortened]... the Vedas will be confusing to such a fellow as yourself..

You should retract your comments.
    I've studied many religions, including yours. I have also read literally hundreds and hundreds of your posts and looked at reference material you have pointed us to. As I said, I don't find your religion any less or more "true" than Islam or Christianity or any of the others. Calling me "dishonest" has no impact on my beliefs at all.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 05:191 edit
    I support your right to believe what you want about yourself. But I do not subscribe to the "authority" of the Vedas. Nor do I submit to the "authority" of the Koran or the Bible. So, clearly, I can compare them in this respect. And I do so in all honesty, despite what you say. If one of my Muslim neighbours were to come up to me and say that if I really, really understood Islam then I would be a Muslim too, it would be no more valid than you saying it to me, here, about your religion.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 06:051 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are just not as much of an enemy as the Islamic terrorists, who wish to
    murder me.
    Dasa just wishes to have you put in a mental asylum - he's not nearly as violent as those terrorists, nor does he have enough supporters to actually carry out his threats. He's a religion of 1.
  8. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 06:31
    What is false religion?

Because false r ...[text shortened]... f speculation and error and falsity........... however true religion has no error or falsity at all.
    that disqualifies the vedas.

the reason you follow a false religion is because you have a false idea of religion. true religion is not the about truth, it's about the honest and rational seeking of truth.

since you have deceived yourself into believing false concepts, you have become a victim of false religion. you are no longer a seeker, you are a sycophant spreading false doctrine and lies.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 07:011 edit
    Why are the adherents to Vedic teachings so small................because it is almost impossible to find a sincere honest person in this world.
    So nothing to with social, spiritual and intellectual irrelevance then?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:44
    What is false religion?

The Force is a binding, metaphysical and ubiquitous power in the fictional universe of the Star Wars galaxy created by George Lucas. Mentioned in the first film in the series, it is integral to all subsequent incarnations of Star Wars, including the expanded universe of comic books, novels, and video games. Within the franchise, it is the object of the Jedi and Sith monastic orders.

The Force can enhance natural physical and mental abilities, including strength (such as during a "Force jump" or to slow a fall from an otherwise dangerous height) and accuracy (as when Luke Skywalker was able to launch proton torpedoes into a two-meter-wide thermal exhaust port on the Death Star in A New Hope). A number of other Force powers are demonstrated in the film series including telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, deep hypnosis, enhanced empathy, reflexes, precognition, and enhanced speed. The Jedi were also able to influence and control the minds of others by making use of the Jedi mind trick. The Sith use an ability called Force Lightning which is a lightning-like manifestation of the dark side of the Force that can be used either in combat or as an instrument of excruciating torture (as demonstrated by Emperor Palpatine in Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith and Count Dooku in Attack of the Clones). The Force also gives enhanced skills in lightsaber combat.

Many of the Force abilities seen in the original Star Wars Trilogy draw heavily on the Bene Gesserit from Frank Herbert's Novel Dune. Compare The Voice (Dune) and Other Powers.

The term "Force power" originated in the Star Wars Roleplaying Game, by West End Games. Later, it was used in Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, where they could be gained via a system of Force "points".

Within the Star Wars Expanded Universe, a number of other powers have been demonstrated, such as the ability to heal or drain the life-force of others, increase resistance to attack, warp space and to dissipate energy attacks (which has been demonstrated on-screen by Yoda in Attack of the Clones during his battle with Count Dooku).
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:50
    Hey look everyone, Zahlanzi wants to draw attention to himself. 😵
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 12:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    Hey look everyone, Zahlanzi wants to draw attention to himself. 😵
    yes, that's what i am doing.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 13:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There are many things I can agree with you on. However, when you
    fight against the truth of the Holy Scriptures that Christ defended
    and then say Christianity is a false religion, then that makes you an
    antiChrist and an enemy of Christ and an enemy to me just as much
    as the atheists and any other religious group is an enemy. You are
    just not as much of an enemy as the Islamic terrorists, who wish to
    murder me.
    I am an enemy to no person.

It is the other that declares that they are an enemy to me.........as you have just done.

Jesus became the enemy of the Romans and Jewish clergy when he came to teach them truth.

Becoming an enemy to the people for presenting truth is common amongst the ignorant masses because they are superstitious and afraid.

If they don't understand something they will make it their enemy.

You may take your declaration of being my enemy back....if you wish.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 19:19
    I am an enemy to no person.

It is the other that declares that they are an enemy to me.........as you have just done.

Jesus became the enemy of the Romans and Jewish clergy when he came to teach them truth.

Becoming an enemy to the people for presenting truth is common amongst the ignorant masses because they are superstitious and afraid.

If they do ...[text shortened]... ll make it their enemy.

You may take your declaration of being my enemy back....if you wish.
    Are you aligning your situation here with Jesus?
  15. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 19:29
    [i]Originally posted by Dasa[/i

You may take your declaration of being my enemy back....if you wish.[/b]
    Ever wondered what happens when the irresistable force meets the immovable object?

Stand back, everyone, we are about to find out.......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree