1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 07:28
    @sonship said
    @FMF

I said the Apostle Paul counted all the things he was previously so proud of as refuse, dog-food, feces, dung in comparison to Christ.

Feaces or dung could be understood there in the Greek word translated REFUSE in the RcV.

And I do not apologize for the comparison because you have been insulting to believers here who exalt Christ.

Tell me though. Is this c ...[text shortened]... nt now the new hot chains and space aliens thing which will run its course for a couple more years?
    @sonship said
    “Feaces or dung could be understood there in the Greek word translated REFUSE in the RcV.”

You need to prove this.You are being dishonest. Paul NEVER used the word “feces” or a word meaning “feces”

@sonship said
    “And I do not apologize for the comparison because you have been insulting to believers here who exalt Christ.”

What else will you be happy to do if someone “insults” you? Torture them as “perfect justice”?

@sonship said
    “Tell me though. Is this complaint now the new hot chains and space aliens thing which will run its course for a couple more years?”

No, your claim that their are aliens on other planets observing the burning alive of billions of people in hell as a warning to them...remains the biggest news this forum has seen. At least in my time here. And it will always be new news.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 07:30
    @sonship said
    But of COURSE it is OK for him to speak of my teaching of the word of God as "regurgitating" implying that lovers of the Bible are eating vomit.
    You “teach” error virtually all the time.

That is my honest opinion.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 07:31
    @sonship said
    So my teaching of the Bible my is eating regurgitated vomit.
    So his idolizing his atheist reasonings and man-made concepts other then God is his eating feces in comparison to Christ.
    No it’s just mostly error interspersed with pages of waffle.

You are not a teacher.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 07:32
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Obsessed with regurgitating the screeds of some idol of yours,

Your idea of how to describe my quoting the Bible a lot.
    There nothing wrong with your Bible quotes.

It’s the rest of your stuff.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 07:34
    @sonship said
    And while FMF is on the subject of provoking people, who on this board works harder at subtly insulting many of you?

However he usually conceals his contempt with a question mark at the end to disguise his slights as phony objective curiosity.
    I’m sure suzianne or KellyJay or SecondSon or Lemonlime will be along shortly to support you.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 21:20
    Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Elton John
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 07:17
    Don’t Leave Me This Way

Communards version
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 03:37
    I don’t miss you

Jake Scott

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree