First Person You Want To Meet In The Lake Of Fire

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 Jun 15

Sonhouse on a life raft.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Jun 15

Andrea Amati. (Inventor of the violin).

Ro

Moves
17 Jun 15

RJHinds. It would make me chuckle whilst waiting for the next poker.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Jun 15

Okay, seeing as we are in hell:

An atheist arrives in hell and is told by the devil that he has to choose 1 of 3 rooms that he will spend all eternity in. Peeping in the first room he sees fellow atheists standing on their heads, thousands of locusts buzzing around them. Aghast he moved on to the second room where evil atheists were again standing on their heads, this time with multitudes of frogs falling from the ceiling. Finally he moved on to the third room where he discovered atheist sinners standing waist deep in human sewage, though sipping hot tea from fine china cups.
Thinking for a moment, he chose to spend all eternity in the final room, at which point the devil declared loudly, "Okay guys, tea break over, back on your heads!"

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jun 15
4 edits

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Okay, seeing as we are in hell:

An atheist arrives in hell and is told by the devil that he has to choose 1 of 3 rooms that he will spend all eternity in. Peeping in the first room he sees fellow atheists standing on their heads, thousands of locusts buzzing around them. Aghast he moved on to the second room where evil atheists were again standin ...[text shortened]... room, at which point the devil declared loudly, "Okay guys, tea break over, back on your heads!"
The idea of the Devil supervising Hell or the Lake of Fire are superstitious misconceptions with no support in the Bible.

All thoughts of the Devil being some kind of superintendent directing the affairs going on in the eternal damnation of the lost, are the results of his own propaganda to mislead human beings.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Jun 15

Originally posted by sonship
The idea of the Devil supervising Hell or the Lake of Fire are superstitious misconceptions with no support in the Bible.

All thoughts of the Devil being some kind of superintendent directing the affairs going on in the eternal damnation of the lost, are the results of his own propaganda to mislead human beings.
I would truly hate to see anybody there even Hitler, Stalin, and Nero.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
18 Jun 15

[/youtube]

F

Moves
18 Jun 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
KellyJay once said that he would continue to love Jesus even if he was being tortured in burning agony forever and ever. It would be hypothetically interesting to look in on KellyJay after a few billion years of this kept-alive-to-be-incinerated punishment and see if he did, indeed, still love his torturer, and why.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Jun 15
1 edit

Or it could just be that the bible itself is a collection of superstitious misconceptions with no support from rational thought.

rc

Moves
18 Jun 15

Or it could just be that the bible itself is a collection of superstitious misconceptions with no support from rational thought.
fail

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RBHILL
I would truly hate to see anybody there even Hitler, Stalin, and Nero.
Okay, maybe not Nero, but definitely Starbucks.

Their coffee is really weak man.

😞

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
fail
One suspects sir that you have that tattooed on your forehead.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 15
2 edits

You won't be able to make an assessment of that unless you read it.
Assuming stuff off the top of your head won't help you to know which is which.

Flight headed junk like this won't help you to figure it out.

Peeping in the first room he sees fellow atheists standing on their heads, thousands of locusts buzzing around them. Aghast he moved on to the second room where evil atheists were again standin

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Jun 15

You won't be able to make an assessment of that unless you read it.
Assuming stuff off the top of your head won't help you to know which is which.

Flight headed junk like this won't help you to figure it out.

Peeping in the first room he sees fellow atheists standing on their heads, thousands of locusts buzzing around them. Aghast he moved on to the second room where evil atheists were again standin
Read the bible? I studied it! (Yes, atheists can do that).

Appears you are the one making assumptions, hey?

And not junk, a joke. (And not even one of my making).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 15
1 edit

And not junk, a joke. (And not even one of my making).[/b]
Read the bible? I studied it! (Yes, atheists can do that).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

But they get killed in doing so because their heart is wrong.
Sure, you can come to the Bible with the intention of getting away from God.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe. Let's see what else you say here.

And not junk, a joke. (And not even one of my making).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see. Just having a lighter moment.
Well, if you want to laugh, believe me, there is also a joy of laughing that you have found reality.

Something like Psalm 126 has been my enjoyable experience:

"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, We were like those who dream.

At that time our mouth was filled with laughter and our tongue with singing."

My cheek muscles hurt with grinning, literally. When I found out God's purpose and salvation, I had deep joy and real laughter probably for the first time.