1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 17:36
    On a scale of 1 to 10, in your own opinion, how good of a fisher are you?

If you've led one unsaved person to Christ, consider yourself a 2 or a 3, depending on how unsaved the person actually was. i.e. If that person was simply a gullible loner who liked the idea of having something to do on Sunday, consider yourself a 2.

As a rule of thumb, 10 is Billy Graham and 1 is RBHILL.

The best fishermen gets the following prize: a rec from Jesus. There are no consolation prizes.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 17:39
    Originally posted by darvlay

If you've led one unsaved person to Christ, consider yourself a 2 or a 3, depending on how unsaved the person actually was. i.e. If that person was simply a gullible loner who liked the idea of having something to do on Sunday, consider yourself a 2.

As a rule of thumb, 10 is B ...[text shortened]... he best fishermen gets the following prize: a rec from Jesus. There are no consolation prizes.
    What about saved persons you have led away from Christ? Do they come into the calculation? I wonder how many of those RBHILL might have.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 17:42
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    What about saved persons you have led away from Christ? Do they come into the calculation? I wonder how many of those RBHILL might have.
    Good point, Noggles.

Let's increase the scale to include negative integers: -10 to 10.
  4. Gangster Land
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 17:42
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Now that is a very interesting question and sadly one the "whackos for Jesus" crowd rarely considers.

TheSkipper
  5. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 18:03

As a rule of thumb, 10 is B ...[text shortened]... he best fishermen gets the following prize: a rec from Jesus. There are no consolation prizes.
    And here's me thinking this was going to be a "How to" guide 🙂
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 19:55

Technically it is only God that saves. He uses Billy Graham to preach the Gospel.

Billy Graham Preaches and then the person response by his own free will to accept Christ. Any on that turns their Back on Christ is becasue the devil came and stole the joy. Read the Parable of the Seeds.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 19:56
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Technically it is only God that saves. He uses Billy Graham to preach the Gospel.

Billy Graham Preaches and then the person response by his own free will to accept Christ. Any on that turns their Back on Christ is becasue the devil came and stole the joy. Read the Parable of the Seeds.
    Number, please.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 20:021 edit
    Originally posted by dags
    And here's me thinking this was going to be a "How to" guide 🙂
    Number, Please.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 20:04
    Number, Please.
    Parrot.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 20:101 edit
    Number, Please.
    Parrot.
  11. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 20:12
    Parrot.
    Pirate.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 20:45

RB, I give you a 10.
  13. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 22:26
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    RB, I give you a 10.
    RB is an *
  14. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 01:19
    This is embarrassing. What number do you get if several people are following Jesus because of your efforts, but you no longer believe that Christianity stimulates more good than harm?

The question is not theoretical.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 01:302 edits
    Originally posted by Derfel Cadarn
    Pirate.
    Black Beard. Seriously though, out of humility I can only give myself a 9 out of 10 in good conscience.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree