1. Wat?
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 17:57
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"The common religious thing to do is to generally do the normal thing but to misinterpret the mystic teachings, taking the empirical analogies literally and ‘believing’ in them. This is especially troublesome when the analogies themselves have become hopelessly misunderstood and deliberately distorted by organisational structures to deceive people and kee ...[text shortened]... concepts or beliefs contrary to Christ are the illusions.

That is the bottom line.[/b]
    The Truth is clearly taught by the Word of God contained in a book we call the Bible.

may be taught in a book 'some' may call the bible.

That may be the bottom line. etc. etc.

I couldn't be ass'd to go further into editing.

-m.
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 18:26
    Four things to do Joseph.

Sh.................it, shower, crap beforhand if u already forgot, and shave your newbies.... assuming you are Argentine.

Fifth? Get to work on time. I hate lateness!

😀

-m.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 19:42
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Four things to do Joseph.

Sh.................it, shower, crap beforhand if u already forgot, and shave your newbies.... assuming you are Argentine.

Fifth? Get to work on time. I hate lateness!

😀

-m.
    Nope, not Argentine. Italian/Irish, and the most punctual person you'll ever know.

What sort of reply is your post anyway? Did you misunderstand me?
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    30 Oct '11 01:15
    Nope, not Argentine. Italian/Irish, and the most punctual person you'll ever know.

What sort of reply is your post anyway? Did you misunderstand me?
    Too subtle for you to grasp?

Maybe start with an Argentinian, and you might get somewhere. 😉

-m.
  5. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    30 Oct '11 10:46
    [b]"The common religious thing to do is to generally do the normal thing but to misinterpret the mystic teachings, taking the empirical analogies literally and ‘believing’ in them. This is especially troublesome when the analogies themselves have become hopelessly misunderstood and deliberately distorted by organisational structures to deceive people and kee ...[text shortened]... concepts or beliefs contrary to Christ are the illusions.

That is the bottom line.[/b]
    You have taken the correct position as any faithful follower of one's faith will take. Moreover, you have expressed your deeply held love and devotion towards Jesus, as a true devotee will undoubtedly do. All praise to you from a fellow devotee of God. You are a Bhakti Yogi (Devotee of God).John Ringland is a scientist trying to KNOW the REALITY by using the concepts like Virtual Reality which are concepts of modern science. He is a Dnyan Yogi(person following the path of knowledge). His views about organised religion are essentially true although a bit exaggerated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree