1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 05:201 edit
    " ... whom the world cannot receive, because it does not behold Him or know Him; but you know Him,

because He abides with you and shall be in you."

These worldly yet religious opposers of the Gospel do not want Jesus to be IN them. They prefer to be orphans of their own rebellion to the truth. If you are a worldly one, yet a religious one, you should repent to turn your heart to Jesus Christ and RECEIVE Him as Lord.

Then they will be truly comforted and stop fighting those whose COMFORT they simply did not understand.

Galveston:

2 Corinthians 5:16.
    So he was flesh 100% when he died but came back as a spirit, but one that could materialize if the need be just as angels have done in the past.

Jesus was 100% a man of flesh in His resurrection yet with a glorified body. Before His death He did miraculous things with His body also - like walk upon the water.

It was not that only after His resurrection His body was unusual. He is the Son of Man still today with a glorified body in resurrection. And will be so for eternity. (see Daniel 7:13,14.

He also rose as the last Adam and the second man. As a second HEAD of a new human race - a race of men mingled with God, He initiated Himself as its source of divine life by BECOMING in resurrection, a life giving Spirit.

Daniel 7:13,14 is about His eternal reign more outwardly as the "Son of Man". Yet First Corinthians 15 is about His reigning INWARDLY, supplying the new humanity with the divine life of God inwardly.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 10:50
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    Not at all. I know he was a spirit completely.
    Then you don't know the real Jesus.

Because you don't believe the scriptures. A true JW.

Jesus said, after His resurrection, ..;"for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

Are you calling Jesus a liar?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 18:21
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Then you don't know the real Jesus.

Because you don't believe the scriptures. A true JW.

Jesus said, after His resurrection, ..;"for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

Are you calling Jesus a liar?
    Of course not. But you fail to understand the ability that he had to make himself flesh and blood when needed. Are you not familiar with the other events in the bible where even angels could do this?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 21:29
    Of course not. But you fail to understand the ability that he had to make himself flesh and blood when needed. Are you not familiar with the other events in the bible where even angels could do this?

If Christ being a MAN is temporary and to be terminated then the word of God would not say that the Son of Man has His kingdom for eternity.

"I watched in the night visions, And there with the clouds of heaven One like a Son of Man was coming, And He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him.

And to Him
    [the Son of Man] was given dominion, glory, and a kingdom, that all the peoples, nations, and languages might serve Him.

His dominion is an eternal dominion, which will not pass away; And His kingdom is one that will not be destroyed." (Daniel 7:13,14)

In your rebellion you Jehovah's Witnesses have shaken your fists towards heaven and exclaimed - "We will not have this man to reign over us" (See Luke 19:14)

So you have doctrines to make him a temporary man.
    You have doctrines to make him an angel with the ability to appear as a man, like Gabriel the angel.

Though you long that only the Old Testament Jehovah would be the eternal king, it is the will of God that the Son of Man, God incarnate - a genuine human being have His kingdom forever and ever.

Your rebellion manifests itself in insisting to make Jesus Christ a spirit being. But the Son of Man has an eternal dominion.

If the holy human beings possess the kingdom forever, it makes no sense that the Head of the redeemed saints, also a Man not have it forever as well.

"But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, indeed, FOREVER and EVER." (Daniel 7:18)

If the saints reign forever and ever as resurrected and glorified human beings, it makes no sense that the Head and Leader, the Son of Man not reign leading them - forever and ever.

" ... for the Lord God will shine upon them, and they will reign forever and ever." (See Rev. 22:5)

" ... the kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever." (Rev. 11:15)

Ignore me at your will Galveston. Others, I think, will see your erroneous and rebellious JW doctrine to oppose Jesus Christ as God-man, reigning for eternity.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Apr '18 23:40
    Have you ever been in a building that was on fire?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Apr '18 00:54
    Have you ever been in a building that was on fire?
    Yep.....
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Apr '18 04:031 edit
    James White understands the Jehovah's Witnesses probably better than anyone I have ever known.

Listening again to this lecture I think I understand Rajk999's backround. Needless to say it explains Galveston present dedication to remain in the cult.

Understanding the Cult of Jehovah's Witnesses - Dr. James White

YouTube

I will be looking to see if Galveston is allowed to talk to Rajk999, who I theorize is a disfellowshipped or disgruntled former Jehovah's Witness.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Apr '18 10:08
    Originally posted by @sonship
    James White understands the Jehovah's Witnesses probably better than anyone I have ever known.

Listening again to this lecture I think I understand Rajk999's backround. Needless to say it explains Galveston present dedication to remain in the cult.

[b] Understanding the Cult of Jehovah's Witnesses - Dr. James White

https://www.youtube.com/watc ...[text shortened]... o talk to Rajk999, who I theorize is a disfellowshipped or disgruntled former Jehovah's Witness.[/b]
    Leave the theorizing for those with some brains pal .. you dont qualify.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Apr '18 15:21
    Morning to all. Ugggg bad night. I tore three ligaments in my shoulder a few weeks ago and sleeping has been a nightmare. Got 0 last night so may not be here much today but will try to catch up later......
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 11:00
    Yep.....
    What did you do?
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 12:48
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Ok .. does it make a difference to anything ?
    Of course it makes a difference. You’ll burn in hell forever if you believe the wrong thing. Somebody, somewhere, believes this.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 13:321 edit
    What did you do?
    Hi and just my work which is managing a self storage facility with my wife here in Vancouver WA. It really tore when trying to remove a bunch of roots dug up from some parking lot work we had done a few weeks ago. I guess when your 61 I shouldn't be out acting like I'm a 20 year old and grabbing things a little to heavy for me huh? Lol. Will have surgery soon I hope but no date has been picked yet....
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 15:12
    Hi and just my work which is managing a self storage facility with my wife here in Vancouver WA. It really tore when trying to remove a bunch of roots dug up from some parking lot work we had done a few weeks ago. I guess when your 61 I shouldn't be out acting like I'm a 20 year old and grabbing things a little to heavy for me huh? Lol. Will have surgery soon I hope but no date has been picked yet....
    Ok nice .. but what does that have to do with the fire ? lol
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 15:19
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Ok nice .. but what does that have to do with the fire ? lol
    I have no idea...Lol
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    07 Apr '18 15:45
    lol
    That's not what I was asking. I said what did you do when you were in the building that was on fire.

At 61 it's going to take a long time to heal. If ever completely. Be careful old man. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree